Asian teriyaki lettuce wraps. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Drain and discard grease; transfer beef to a bowl. Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps (better than P.
I definitely have a thing for lettuce wraps lately. I shared these Thai Chicken Lettuce Wraps and this Almond Poppy Seed Chicken Salad (which I served lettuce wrap style) and I can't help but keep a good thing going with these delicious Teriyaki Chicken Lettuce Wraps! I absolutely love them, they are so flavorful and perfect for serving any night of the week since they are easy to prepare. You can cook Asian teriyaki lettuce wraps using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Asian teriyaki lettuce wraps
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of mushrooms.
- You need 1 can of water chestnuts (drained).
- You need 1 tbsp of ground ginger.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of rice vinegar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of low sodium teriyaki sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of low sodium soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of green onions.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded carrots.
- You need 1/3 cup of sliced almonds.
- It’s 2 tbsp of pure sesame seed oil (divided).
- Prepare 1 packages of romain hearts lettuce.
Perfect for summer entertaining, Asian Lettuce Wraps with Teriyaki Pineapple Meatballs come together quick and easy with the most delicious enticing flavors. Such a great meal to serve for summer parties and gatherings- there's no fork required, it's light and healthy and everyone loves creating their very own meatball lettuce wrap. Use your favorite lettuce for the wraps – I love butter lettuce with the baked teriyaki salmon because of it's soft, creamy texture. Romaine or iceberg will work as well.
Asian teriyaki lettuce wraps instructions
- Heat 1tablespoon of sesame seed oil in skillet.
- Add chicken and cook for 3minutes or until Brown.
- Add water chestnuts and mushrooms and ginger to chicken mixture, stir and let cook for another 5minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Add rice vinegar, teriyaki sauce, soy sauce, garlic powder remainder of sesame seed oil and crushed red pepper to mixture and stir while still heating on fire.
- Top mixture with carrots,onions and almonds.
- Spoon onto romain hearts and enjoy.
If you're short on time, feel free to use a bottled teriyaki marinade or sauce. Or, if you're concerned about boiling the sauce, a bottled sauce would make a great topper. Teriyaki Chicken Lettuce Wraps are made with fresh veggies, chicken, quinoa, and Teriyaki sauce. They're nutritious, festive, and meal-prep friendly. Packaged teriyaki and rotisserie chicken make this lettuce wrap recipe a breeze to make and scrumptious to eat!