Roasted Fish Fillets in a Lemon Jalapeno Cream Sauce.
You can have Roasted Fish Fillets in a Lemon Jalapeno Cream Sauce using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Roasted Fish Fillets in a Lemon Jalapeno Cream Sauce
- You need 1 1/2 pound of skinless fish fillets such as cod fillets.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of fresh grated romano cheeae.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of butter, melted.
- Prepare of juice of 1 lemon.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of dijon nustard.
- Prepare 1 of shallot, chopped.
- It’s 1 of jalapeno pepper, roasted and chopped.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It’s to taste of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 teaspoon of sriracha seasoning salt.
- You need 1 of teapoon hot sauce, such as franks brabd.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of dryed thyme.
- Prepare 14 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 1/4 cup of chicken broth.
- It’s of To Garnish.
- It’s of fresh chopped parsley and sliced green onions.
Roasted Fish Fillets in a Lemon Jalapeno Cream Sauce instructions
- Preheat the oven to 375. Butter a baking dish that can hold the fish in one layer.
- Season fish with salt and pepper and place in prepared pab, sprinkle romano cheese evenly over top of fish.
- Combine all remaining ingredients in a bowl except parsley and green onions.
- Pour evenly over fish and bake uncovered about 10 minutes depending g on thickness of fish until fish is cooked through.
- Serve spooning sauce over fish and garnish with green onions and pasley.