Avocado and Tuna Melt Bites (Keto). Keto diet Recipe : Avocado Tuna Melt Bites I've been on a mission lately to use up different ingredients found around most common households. There's been quite a few e-mails sent to me lately. Great recipe for Avocado and Tuna Melt Bites (Keto).
Try forming flat instead of balls. Add avocado into the tuna mixture and fold together, trying to not mash the avocado into the mixture. Form the tuna mixture into balls and roll into almond flour, covering completely. You can have Avocado and Tuna Melt Bites (Keto) using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Avocado and Tuna Melt Bites (Keto)
- You need 10 ounces of canned tuna, drained ¼ cup mayonnaise.
- You need 1 of medium avocado, cubed ¼ cup Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of almond flour ½ tsp. garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of onion powder Salt and pepper to taste.
- It’s 1/2 cup of coconut oil.
Heat coconut oil in a pan over medium heat. Once hot, add tuna balls and fry until crisp on all sides. Remove from the pan and serve. Salt and pepper to taste. ½ cup coconut oil.
Avocado and Tuna Melt Bites (Keto) instructions
- Add tuna and all ingredients (except avocado and coconut oil) into a bowl and mix. Cube avocado and add to tuna. Add parmesan until you can form into a Patty. Heat coconut oil in a pan on medium heat. Once hot, add patties and fry until browned on all sides..
- Add tomatoes or jalapenos for garnishment and snack..
Drain a can of tuna and add it to a large container where you'll be. Tuna melts are also great for kids, but you might want to miss out the dill pickle. Ingredients: can of tuna, mayo, sour cream, eggs, cheese, sea salt or table salt, parsley. These lovely tuna melts are baked in a muffin tin, so you can regulate the portion control easier. In a medium bowl, combine mayonnaise, mustard, and lemon juice.