Mushroom Masala dry.
You can have Mushroom Masala dry using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mushroom Masala dry
- It’s 1 cup of mushroom.
- Prepare Half of cup onion.
- You need 1 of tomato.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Red chilli powder or flakes.
- It’s of Turmeric powder.
- You need of Ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare of Green chillies 2 no's slits.
- It’s of Garam masala or all spices masala.
- You need of Black pepper powder.
Mushroom Masala dry instructions
- Take a pan and add oil of your choice.
- Add mustard seeds, cumin seeds, spices like bay leaves.
- Add the ginger garlic paste,onion, saute it. After that add tomatoes and saute it.once it's cooked,add mushrooms..
- Add turmeric powder,chilli flakes,garam masala powder and saute it make a thick dry gravy..
- Now add cilantro and serve it.