Seafood Fried Rice with Veggies. Toss quickly to mix rice with soy sauce. Stir in whatever is left of the soy sauce (this part can be to taste if you don't like too much sodium). Easy Homemade Shrimp Fried Rice Easy Homemade Shrimp Fried Rice.
This one looked so good we had to give it a try and it was delicious! Full of flavor and very filling. In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger powder and white pepper; set aside. You can have Seafood Fried Rice with Veggies using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Seafood Fried Rice with Veggies
- Prepare 2 of plates steamed rice.
- Prepare 1 bunch of brocolini.
- You need 1 of carrot.
- You need 100 gr of prawn.
- It’s 3 of crabstick (optional).
- Prepare 100 gr of squid (optional).
- Prepare 5 pcs of fish balls (optional).
- You need 1/2 of red onion.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of sweet soy sauce (optional).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- You need of You can use any kind of veggies like:.
- It’s of Bokcoy.
- You need of Choysum.
- Prepare of Spinach.
- Prepare of Capsicum.
- Prepare of Corn kernels.
- Prepare of Green peas.
My Shrimp Fried Rice is the best better-than-takeout fried rice recipe! Full of delicious seasoned rice, tender and juicy shrimp and lots of veggies, everyone will be impressed by this restaurant quality one pan meal. I put chopped chicken in and imeadiately start chopping and adding veggies! In a medium skillet over medium heat, heat oil.
Seafood Fried Rice with Veggies step by step
- Chop red onion and garlic, cut up brocolini and carrot, cut up crabstick, fish balls, and squid, peel prawns..
- Pre-heat saute pan with cooking oil, add chopped red onion and garlics, stir until the aroma comes out. Add salt and pepper, stir it well..
- Add prawns and squid stir until well cooked. Add crabstick and fish balls. Stir it well..
- Add veggies, mix well, cover saute pan until the veggies cooked (you can leave it half cooked if you like)..
- Lower the fire, gradually add steamed rice and mix properly. Add sweet soy sauce (you can skip this). Turn back to medoum fire, mix well for 5 mins..
- Serve while hot, you can also put fried fish on the side..
Add garlic and stir for one minute. Flip the shrimp over and cook a few minutes more. Skip takeout and make this delicious Shrimp Fried Rice Recipe at home in minutes. The shrimp and veggies have the best flavor to make the perfect meal everyone will go crazy over. A family favorite seafood fried rice for your next dinner!!