Best tortellini soup vegetarian. Try Our Vegetarian Soups Crafted with Ingredients You Can Feel Good About Today. Veggie Tortellini Soup Throw dinner together in less than twenty minutes! This Veggie Tortellini Soup is a warming and comforting dish, perfect for those cool fall or cold winter nights.
Stir in the broth, zucchini, tomatoes, tortellini, spinach, rosemary and pepper. Tortellini pasta is the upgrade your soups have been waiting for. These delicious stuffed pasta dumplings are so versatile. You can cook Best tortellini soup vegetarian using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Best tortellini soup vegetarian
- Prepare 32 oz of vegetable broth.
- You need 1 can of cream of celery.
- It’s 1 of onion- small and chopped.
- It’s 2 of carrots- peeled and chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 5 oz of frozen spinach.
- Prepare 10 oz of tortellini- i use Bertoli brand, cheese/spinach.
- Prepare 1 of shredded parmesan cheese for garnish.
- You need 1 each of vegetable bullion cube.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic chopped.
You can serve them up in a salad, on their own with a little sauce, or my personal winter favorite: tortellini soups. We have a lot of tortellini soups to choose from, but we've narrowed it down to the very best. Easy Tortellini Soup The recipe features a flavorful broth made from crushed fire roasted tomatoes and vegetable stock and each bowl is packed with tasty veggies like onion, carrots, and spinach. To take things to the next level, I've seasoned it with garlic, thyme, basil and oregano, plus an optional dusting of grated parmesan cheese on top.
Best tortellini soup vegetarian step by step
- Add olive oil to large stock pot, heat on medium, add onion, carrot, and garlic.
- Once onion is translucent add spinach (frozen is fine, it'll thaw while cooking) celery soup, veg broth and bouillon..
- Turn heat to low, simmer for about 45 minutes..
- Add any seasonings you like. Example- garlic powder, onion powder, red pepper flakes..
- Add tortellini, cook until done. About 10 minutes. Serve with parmesan, shredded on top.
Peel the carrot; chop the carrot and celery into bite-sized pieces. If you are feeling a little too hot for soup but still want something similar, you might want to check out my tortellini pasta salad recipe (also vegetarian). Okay, back to the tortellini soup! I start with the best quality ingredients I can find. It really helps the tortellini soup to taste best when you use high quality ingredients.