Cookie dough pie. Sugar Cookie Pie Crust is a sweet, chewy alternative to any pie crust. The from-scratch sugar cookie dough comes together in just a few minutes with only a handful of ingredients. This crust will take your favorite pie from good to AMAZING!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Pie is a delicious no bake dessert filled with eggless cookie dough. You can throw it together in less than ten minutes. After making Edible Cookie Dough a couple of weeks ago, I have been dreaming up recipes that could use cookie dough. You can cook Cookie dough pie using 20 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cookie dough pie
- Prepare of crust.
- Prepare 1 cup of Almond flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp of coconut flour.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of xanthan gum.
- It’s 4 tbsp of melted butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of etrythritol.
- You need of for cookie dough.
- It’s pinch of salt.
- You need 4 tbsp of softened butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Almond flour.
- It’s 1 tbsp of coconut oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of etrythritol.
- You need 30 grams of sugar free chocolate chips or Hershey chocolate bars cut up.
- Prepare of no bake cheesecake.
- Prepare 8 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 4 oz of heavy whipping cream (1 cup whipped ).
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/2 cup of etrythritol.
I had tons of ideas but so far I've only had time to try out one. This no-bake cookie pie crust recipe can be made with any type of crunchy cookie like oreos, graham crackers, shortbread, gingersnaps, chocolate chip cookies etc. One of the reasons I love making my own cookie pie crusts is that I can really change up my recipes by trying different crusts. Cookie Dough Pie – No bake cookie dough pie combined with an Oreo chocolate cookie crust.
Cookie dough pie instructions
- For the crust. Pre-heat oven to 350°F. Combine almond flour, coconut flour, xanthan gum, and salt and mix well with a whisk..
- Melt butter and add in the sweetener. Combine with the dry ingredients using a spatula..
- Line an 8 inch casserole dish with parchment paper. (9×6 (8×8).
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until the crust has a light golden brown color..
- Let cool in the dish for 10-20 minutes and remove by lifting up parchment paper. Don't try to take it off the paper yet. Move to the fridge to continue cooling for about one hour. It will be ready to handle after that.
- For cookie dough. Measure out almond flour and add in a pinch (1/16 of a tsp) of salt and whisk together..
- Cream together softened butter, oil, vanilla, and sweetener (if using granulated mix this in with the dry ingredients)..
- Fold in chocolate chips and let chill for about 10 minutes in the fridge..
- On wax paper spoon or pipe out approximately 20-22 dollops of cookie dough.
- Place in the freezer for 5 minutes and then place in a bowl or baggy to chill in the fridge until your no bake cheesecake filling is ready.
- For no bake cheesecake. Whip 4 oz of heavy cream and 1/4 cup sugar equivalent with an electric mixer on high. (you can add a pinch of xanthan gum to the cream and it will whip right up!).
- Combine 1/4 cup sugar equivalent with softened cream cheese and vanilla extract until very smooth..
- Fold the whipped cream and cream cheese together until full combined..
- Fold in cookie dough pieces and spread on to the crust in a big mound.Let chill for at least an hour.