Stuffed Tomatoes and Deviled Eggs. Browse Our Fast And Easy Deviled Eggs Recipes Collection. Like deviled eggs, deviled tomatoes are carved and the insides mixed with other ingredients, which are put back inside. Except, the inside of the tomatoes are mixed with vinegar and olive oil rather than mayonnaise!
One of the best things about this dish is the many creative ways in which you can decorate the deviled eggs. Deviled Tomatoes If you no longer eat eggs but have a craving for the retro classic, deviled eggs, you'll really enjoy these deviled tomatoes — a completely vegan rendition. The combination of chickpeas, nutritional yeast, and vegan mayo add up to a fairly egg-like flavor and consistency. You can have Stuffed Tomatoes and Deviled Eggs using 6 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stuffed Tomatoes and Deviled Eggs
- You need of tomatoes.
- You need of eggs.
- It’s of chunck light tuna (drain liquid).
- Prepare of mayonnaise (or to taste).
- You need of Decoration.
- It’s of green olives.
Sun-dried tomato and parmesan deviled eggs – a flavorful spin on the classic stuffed eggs. I combined the egg yolks with chopped sun-dried tomatoes and grated parmesan cheese. They are seasoned with mayo, lemon juice and sprinkled with peppery garden cress. My other deviled eggs recipes: mushroom.
Stuffed Tomatoes and Deviled Eggs step by step
- Cut the tomatoes in halves.
- Remove the seeds and pulp from the inside with a spoon (the seed and pulp can be reserved for another recipe).
- Boil the eggs, let them col, peel and cut in halves.
- Remove the yolks with a spoon (reserve).
- Put on han egg plate the 6 halves of tomatoes and 6 halves of white eggs.
- In a bowl.
- Put the drained tuna.
- The puree eggs yolks.
- The mayonnaise.
- Mix well.
- With a spoon fill the inside of the tomatoes and eggs with the preparation.
- Cut the green pitted olives in halves (or silvers) and decorate put it on top of each.
- This recipe can be accompained with a potatoes and carrots salad.
Cut off tops of tomatoes and remove insides; drain well. Fill with deviled ham mixture and top each with a black olive slice. Serve on a bed of lettuce or parsley. Celery or mushrooms may be stuffed with this mixture. Stuff all three for a different look and taste.