Spicy sausage and pepper pasta (healthy version). Check Out Our Recipes To Up The Flavor Of Your Favorite Dish. Delicious, easy-to-make recipes with the savory flavor of Johnsonville Sausage! Great recipe for Spicy sausage and pepper pasta (healthy version).
Flavorful: You'll brown up the sausage & cook all the aromatics right in the same skillet you use to make the sauce. It's the secret to building lots of rich. Post, photos, and recipe updated from the archives. You can have Spicy sausage and pepper pasta (healthy version) using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy sausage and pepper pasta (healthy version)
- You need 1 pack of is Italian sausage (2-3 lbs).
- It’s 3-4 of red peppers chopped.
- It’s 1 of medium onion chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped garlic.
- Prepare of Olive oil for sautéing.
- It’s 1 (15 oz) of can crushed tomatoes.
- You need 3-4 cups of chicken broth.
- You need 1 box of Dreamfields pasta 13.5 oz.
- It’s 1 (8 oz) of pack low fat cream cheese.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s to taste of Red crushed pepper flakes.
- It’s of Fresh parsley for garnish.
Learn how to make a quick and delicious one pot pasta dish with spicy Italian sausages, bell peppers and other flavor ingredients with the help of cookbook author Chris De La Rosa. This amazing Spicy Sausage Pasta dish is one of my favorite recipes from one of my favorite cookbooks, The Best Simple Recipes from America's Test Kitchens. Josh sautéd bell peppers, onions, and Butterball turkey sausage in a large skillet. Josh added crushed red pepper to kick up the heat!
Spicy sausage and pepper pasta (healthy version) instructions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Add sausage onto greased on sheet and cook for 30 min. Then flip and cook for another 10 min until golden brown.
- Meanwhile sauté the chopped veggies and garlic in olive oil until soft..
- Add the can of crushed tomatoes, chicken broth, and seasoning. Bring to a boil and add pasta.
- While pasta is cooking dice up the cooked sausage and add in. The last 2 min of the pasta cooking, add the cream cheese to sit on top of dish to soften. Remove from heat and stir in cream cheese and chopped parsley. Enjoy!.
He combined the pasta, sausage, and peppers in a large bowl and added grape tomatoes, fresh basil, and Parmesan cheese. I did get off of the couch to check out his creation and I was impressed! Whole Wheat Linguini with Sausage and Roasted Peppers If only you could taste how good this dish is! But since you can't, you're going to have to take my word for it. Taste the pasta and season with salt and pepper, if.