Gluten Free Banana & Blueberry Muffins.
You can have Gluten Free Banana & Blueberry Muffins using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Gluten Free Banana & Blueberry Muffins
- You need 2 cup of Gluten Free Flour.
- You need 2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Softened Butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of Sugar.
- You need 2 large of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Organic Milk.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of nutmeg, grated.
- You need 2 cup of Blueberries.
- It’s 1 large of Banana.
Gluten Free Banana & Blueberry Muffins step by step
- Mix dry ingredients together.
- Mix wet ingredients together.
- Leave the Blueberries until the very end.
- With a mixer add the wet and dry together and then the banana.
- Once the mixture is smooth fold in the BlueBerries.
- Put into 18 individual muffin tins or cups.
- Bake at 350°F for 35 minutes.
- Let cool then serve.