Calzone with Oat flour, spinach and herbs. Brush with olive oil; or brush with a thin layer of pizza sauce, and top with shredded cheese. Beet Thinai Paniyaram — Indian Sweet Dumplings [Vegan]One Green SEARCH. In a small skillet over medium heat, heat olive oil.
Italian sausage and spinach are a great combination! Stir in Italian herb seasoning, crushed red pepper and garlic salt; set aside. Recipe Tip: For a crisper crust, lightly brush calzones with olive oil and sprinkle with coarse salt just before baking. You can have Calzone with Oat flour, spinach and herbs using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Calzone with Oat flour, spinach and herbs
- You need of spinach.
- It’s of variety of herbs.
- Prepare of goat cheese (morbidella).
- You need of Edam (old Amsterdam).
- Prepare of Parmesan.
- You need of oat flour.
- Prepare of tap water.
- You need of fresh yeast.
Toss with spinach, Italian herb seasoning and crushed red pepper until well combined. Spinach & Ricotta Calzones. with Escarole-Pear Salad & Honey Dressing. Sprinkle a sheet pan with the remaining flour. Add one-quarter of the spinach-cheese filling, fold over and pinch well to seal.
Calzone with Oat flour, spinach and herbs step by step
- In a bowl mix flour, yeast,salt, water and we work it till become a firm ball. We cover the bowl and we leave it to rest for 40 min in room temperature..
- In a pan we cook spinach with herbs pepper and salt and we leave it to cool. After we squeeze spinach in order to make sure there is no water inside..
- When the base is ready we put flour on a board and we open in in a big round tortilla..
- Then we fill the half part of tortilla with the spinach,herbs, cheeses and put some pepper.
- We cover with the other half by folding and we make sure is firmed closed. We put egg yolk on top..
- Preheat the oven 180c air and bake it for 20-30 min depending the oven..
- Let it rest out for 10 min and serve.
Pierce the top of each calzone with a fork and brush with egg yolk. Variation: You can fill a calzone with just about any combination of meats, cheeses and vegetables that. Old fashioned quaker oats famous oatmeal cookies. Gradually stir in flour and salt to make a soft dough. Defrost spinach in microwave and squeeze out excess water.