Mike's EZ Garlic Clam Linguine Alfredo. Great recipe for Mike's EZ Garlic Clam Linguine Alfredo. To save time, the kiddos employed pre-steamed hard shell clams and canned baby clams. Great recipe for Mike's Garlic Linguini Alfredo.
Go ahead – give her try! Add the reserved clam juice and wine. Serve the clam sauce over the linguine, and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and red pepper flakes. You can cook Mike's EZ Garlic Clam Linguine Alfredo using 28 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mike's EZ Garlic Clam Linguine Alfredo
- Prepare of ● For The Garlic Alfredo Sauce.
- Prepare 1 Jar (15 oz) of Bertolli Garlic Alfredo Sauce.
- Prepare 1 Jar (15 oz) of Bertolli Parmasean Alfredo Sauce.
- You need 1 Can (28 oz) of Quality Pre-Steamed Baby Clams [to be added last – drained – rinsed -reserve fluids].
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Shreaded Parmasean Cheese [+ reserves].
- You need 7 Cloves of Fresh Garlic [smashed and fine minced].
- Prepare 1 Can (6.5 oz) of Artichoke Hearts [optional – in water – fully drained].
- Prepare 1/8 Cup of Fresh Chives [minced].
- Prepare 1 Cup of Mushrooms [your choice – i used portablla – clean out black fibers – chopped].
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- You need 1/4 tsp of White Pepper.
- You need 1/8 Cup of Fresh Parsley [+ reserves].
- You need of ● For The Shelled Clams.
- You need 1 Pound of Package Whole Shelled Clams [rinsed – frozen, pre-steamed or fresh – i used pre-steamed – rinse].
- You need 1/2 Cup of Quality White Wine.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Butter.
- It’s of ● For The Noodles.
- Prepare as needed of Linguine Noodles.
- Prepare 1 Dash of Olive Oil.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- It’s of ● For The Bread.
- It’s as needed of Fresh French Bread.
- It’s as needed of Plain Garlic Or Honey Butter.
- You need as needed of Garlic Dipping Oil.
- You need of ● For The Garnishments.
- Prepare as needed of Shreaded Parmasean Cheese.
- It’s as needed of Fresh Parsley.
- You need of Opened Hard Shelled Clams.
To save time, the kiddos employed pre-steamed hard shell clams and canned baby clams. You can make your own homemade garlic alfredo sauce but, w. See great recipes for Lemon Garlic Seafood Alfredo too! See great recipes for Italian Linguine With Salmon And Clams too!. clam linguine. linguine, butter, chopped garlic, fresh mushrooms, chopped fresh parsley, pepper, Parmesan cheese shredded, chicken bouillon .
Mike's EZ Garlic Clam Linguine Alfredo step by step
- Here's all you'll need..
- Use an Alfredo brand like Bertolli. Or, even a more affordable brand like Ragu Alfredo. Neither will lend that funky metallic taste that many brands do..
- Chop all vegetables and add everything [except for canned clams & juice or reserves] in the ● For The Garlic Alfredo Sauce section to a large pan and simmer for 15 minutes. Stir regularly. Slowly add clam juice as needed [if] your Alfredo Sauce becomes too thick. But, know you don't want your sauce too runny..
- Preheat your oven to 325°..
- Rinse your drained clams in a strainer under cool water in case of sand. Refrigerate..
- In the meantime, begin your noodle water boil. Add a dash of oil and 1 tsp salt to water. At boil, add your noodles and boil 2 minutes [under] manufactures directions. Drain noodles. Do not rinse..
- Place your bread directly on your oven rack. Warm for 5 minutes. Serve with room temperature butters..
- Place drained noodles and clams in your simmering sauce. Mix well. Keep covered for two minutes. Add additional clam juice again if your sauce appears too thick due to the noodle absorption. She will thicken up with sit time..
- Mix with forks. Lift and seperate your noodles to fully incorporate them..
- If using raw clams, scrub your shells and pull any beards. In a separate pan, place your butter and white wine. Bring to a simmer. Add your shelled clams and tightly cover. Simmer until all clams have opened. About 3 minutes if raw. If any do not open, disgard them. They're bad. If employing pre-steamed, steam for 1 minute or until heated..
- A, "stand alone," presentation by one of my newer, less adventurous students who just couldn't bring herself to eat or even touch actual shellfish. ;0).
- Serve pasta hot with warm fresh bread and butters to the side. Garnish dish with steamed clams, fresh parsley and shreaded Parmasean cheese. Enjoy!.
In a large saucepan, saute garlic in butter. Combine cornstarch and water until smooth; stir into cream mixture. Remove from the heat; stir in Parmesan cheese until melted. Toss with linguine; sprinkle with salt, pepper and remaining parsley. This is a super fast and easy recipe.