Homemade Creamy Blue Cheese Dip.
You can cook Homemade Creamy Blue Cheese Dip using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Homemade Creamy Blue Cheese Dip
- It’s 2-3 tsp of heavy cream.
- It’s 20 g of cream cheese.
- Prepare 20 g of or more of blue cheese.
- Prepare to taste of Fine sea salt or pink salt.
- It’s to taste of Chili flakes (optional).
- Prepare sticks of Veggie.
Homemade Creamy Blue Cheese Dip step by step
- Combine first three ingredients. Mix well..
- Microwave a few seconds to melt. Or heat the container in hot water, for those who don't use the Microwave..
- Add a few drops of water depending on the consistency you prefer. For thicker, don't add any water..
- Add salt, chili, as desired and mix well. Serve with vegetable sticks. Yum!.