3 cheese chicken cheesy balls. Divide it into equal portions and shape into balls. Now take breadcrumbs in a plate. Take one ball and roll it in flour, dip it in flour paste and coat with breadcrumbs.
Mix together and then roll the mixture into balls using your hands. Once it was time of frying the balls will always crack open! So, I thought maybe the cause of the problem was the boiled potato being not yet completely cool. You can have 3 cheese chicken cheesy balls using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 3 cheese chicken cheesy balls
- Prepare 1 lb of boneless skinless chicken breast cooked and shredded.
- You need 3 medium of jalapeno cheese, cheddar jack cheese, and parmesan cheeses shredded.
- You need 2 cup of mashed potatoes.
- It’s 1 cup of bread crumbs.
- You need 1 cup of all purpose flower.
- It’s 1 cup of sweet corn.
- Prepare 1 bunch of cilantro.
- It’s 2 large of eggs whipped.
This was a tasty cheese ball! Just complete all the steps until the chicken cheese balls have been breaded. Then partially freeze on a freezer safe tray, and then transfer to a zip lock bag. For baking frozen chicken cheese balls: bake as instructed above but the baking time may be a few minutes longer if using frozen chicken cheese balls.
3 cheese chicken cheesy balls instructions
- pre heat deep fryer or skillet to 180°F. with vegetable oil.
- mix all ingredients in a large bowl esxcept the eggs, bread crumbs, and flower.
- role into medium size balls.
- dip balls into flower then dip into eggs then dip into bread crumbs.
- place balls into deep fryer till balls brown. .. usually takes 3 to 5 minutes.
Season chicken with salt and pepper. Mix chicken, egg, flour, onion,garlic, rosemary and cayenne pepper. Scoop some meat mixture forming a patty on your palm. Now, lift the patty sides up to enclose the cheese inside. Fry in medium heat until golden brown.