Creamy lemon chicken. Lemon garlic chicken in a creamy sauce, all made in on skillet! This low carb chicken recipe comes together This lemon garlic chicken is outrageously good and it's naturally low carb and keto friendly. Creamy Lemon Chicken is super easy and fast to make, and the sauce is absolutely amazing!
Gently coat the chicken pieces in the flour, shaking off any excess. The ultimate in gourmet comfort food with a twist. Cream and lemon are a luscious combination and is sensational served over golden crispy chicken. You can cook Creamy lemon chicken using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy lemon chicken
- Prepare of Chicken breast – sliced or diced.
- You need 1 of fresh lemon – squeezed and sliced.
- Prepare 350 ml of veg stock.
- You need 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of parmigiana cheese plus tbsp to coat chicken.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of flour.
- It’s 1 of garlic – crushed.
- It’s of Parsley – optional.
- Prepare 10 g of butter.
- It’s to taste of Salt n pepper.
Creamy Lemon Garlic Chicken – quick seared chicken with creamy and buttery lemon garlic sauce. Serve with potatoes, rice or pasta for a quick and easy dinner! Easy chicken dinners are always a hit. This riff on classic chicken Parmesan replaces the usual marinara with a luscious lemony cream sauce.
Creamy lemon chicken step by step
- First season the chicken with salt n pepper, then coat with flour and some parma cheese. In a frying pan put in oil and abit of butter fry the chicken set aside for later..
- In another pan put alittle oil and garlic, add the stock,heavy cream,parma cheese,couple of slices of lemon,lemon juice and the chicken put lid on cook on low heat for 30-40 mins or until sauce is slightly thick sprinkle parsley (if using)..
Creamy Lemon Romano Chicken – one of the best ways to make chicken! You get golden brown and tender, pan seared chicken breasts that are blanketed with a bright and creamy, lemon and Romano. Tender breaded chicken in a creamy lemon sauce that the entire family will love! One of our favorite meals of the week was this Creamy Lemon Chicken Piccatta. Slow Cooker Creamy Lemon Chicken with butter, garlic and lemon coating tender chicken breasts in a creamy sauce.