Peanut Butter Shortbread Cookies with Creamy Chocolate Centers. Enjoy The Perfect Start Of Your Morning With The Delicious Sugar Butter Cookies, Try Now! With The Buttery & Rich Texture, The Cookies Are Soft Inside And A Crispy Texture Outside. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers.
I'm not surprised, after all, when was the last time you saw a cookie that intensely chocolaty? But there's something magical about the epic combination of creamy peanut butter and chocolate that lures people. You don't want it cold, but you also don't want it TOO soft. You can have Peanut Butter Shortbread Cookies with Creamy Chocolate Centers using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Shortbread Cookies with Creamy Chocolate Centers
- You need 1/2 cup (1 stick) of butter to room temperature.
- Prepare 1 of /3 cup creamy peanut butter.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of confectioners sugar.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 3.5 ounce of bar of Lindor Exellence Extra Creamy Mik Chocolate.
- Prepare of chopped.
- You need of About 12 whole honey roasted peanuts.
PRO TIP: Add hot water to a tall glass and let sit for a few minutes. Pour out water and put empty glass over a stick of butter. **It is important to cool cookies completely before frosting with peanut butter cream, or else the peanut butter cream will melt. ***Chocolate glaze will be wet when first applied, but it will firm up in a few hours. ****For the chocolate glaze, I'm sure you could also make it in a double broiler, but I always use the microwave. The classic chocolate peanut butter shortbread cookie gets kicked up a notch when drizzled with melted chocolate and peanut butter. Just in time for your holiday baking!
Peanut Butter Shortbread Cookies with Creamy Chocolate Centers instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a bowl beat butter, vanilla and peanut butter until compleatly incorporated and creamy.
- Add flour, salt and sugar and beat in form dough into a ball shape.
- Chill dough if to stick to roll then form into 1 inch balls, make a indentation with a wooden spoon or your thumb in the center of the Cooke and place on prepared pan. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes until set.
- Remove from ty oven and with the back of a wooden spoon gently make sure each cookie center has a good indentation to hold filling. Cool compleatly on racks before filling..
- Melt chocolate carefully in the microwave until smooth.
- Spoon or pour sme melted chocolate into each cookie center.
- Add 1 peanut to each cookie, and refrigerate to set chocolate. Serve at room temperature for beat flavor..
We are hosting a casual gingerbread house making party this month and a friend of mine gave me a genius tip: bake a few simple cookies to have on hand for munching during the. See great recipes for Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies too! Peanut Butter Shortbread Cookies with Creamy Chocolate Centers. Combine butter, peanut butter, sugar and vanilla in bowl. Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until creamy.