Cookie dough flautas with a peanut butter nutella sauce. Cookie's Thin Crust Tortilla Pepperoni & Cheese Pizza. of small to medium size of Flour Tortilla's ,Pepperoni,Black Olives, Mozzarella Cheese & Pizza. Place it on top of the peanut butter/nutella and gently press all the edges to seal well. The cookie will be round but quite thick.
Those three little words are enough for me to start drooling. Add a chocolate cookie crust, a towering layer of chocolate peanut butter crunch topping and a drizzle of peanut butter sauce and I am in heaven. Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Protein Balls Desray. You can cook Cookie dough flautas with a peanut butter nutella sauce using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cookie dough flautas with a peanut butter nutella sauce
- Prepare 1 packages of cookie dough (of choice).
- Prepare 1 packages of 9" flour tortilla.
- It’s 2 cup of peanut butter.
- It’s 2 tbsp of nutella spread.
- It’s 1/4 cup of whole milk.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sugar.
Salted Nutella Peanut Butter Thumbprint Cookies are warm peanut butter cookies, stuffed with nutella and sprinkled with a little salt. You'll never want to diet again! I'm not sure there is any food combination I love more than peanut butter and chocolate. See great recipes for Braised Pork Ribs in Peanut Butter Sauce too!
Cookie dough flautas with a peanut butter nutella sauce step by step
- preheat deep fryer to 350.
- take 2 squares of cookie dough and strech in a line over the middle of the tortilla.
- fold the bottom of the tortilla over the cookie dough. pull tight to avoid a blowout and roll it..
- put in fryer, cover with weight and let cook for 2 minutes..
- in a medium sauce pan put the peanut butter, nutella milk and sugar on medium heat. stir until smooth..
- drizzle sauce over flautas or use as a dipping sauce.
- enjoy your indulgent fat kid food.
See great recipes for Flautas, Easy Creamy Chicken Flautas too! Spicy Mustard, Harry & David's Hot Sauce, Harry & David's Hot Sauce, Harry & David's Hot Sauce, Butter scottyarbrough. See great recipes for Meethi Tikyaan (Fried Cookies) too! Cream together butter and peanut butter. Wisk together flour and baking soda as separate Bowl.