Creamy kale spaghetti squash.
You can have Creamy kale spaghetti squash using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy kale spaghetti squash
- You need of Spaghettin Squash.
- Prepare of Kale.
- Prepare of Chicken.
- You need of Sun-dried Tomato.
- You need of Onion.
- You need of Garlic.
- You need of Butter.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- You need of Salt & Pepper.
- Prepare of Dried herbs.
- You need of Mozzarella & parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare of Heavy Cream.
Creamy kale spaghetti squash step by step
- Cut in half and scoop out the seeds. Spread olive oil and sprinkle salt and pepper. Cutting face down and bake in 400F for 40min..
- Cut kales, onions, garlic and chicken into pieces..
- Scrape the flesh and take them out..
- Melt butter (you an add olive oil too) in fry-pan..
- Add onion and garlic, then chicken, kale & sun-dried tomatoes. After they are well-cooked, add heavy cream and cheese. Let the cheese melt..
- Put 5 back into the squash shell.
- Sprinkle some herbs..