Cheesy, steak and veggie burritos. Heat dressing in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Easy Cheesy Vegetarian is a light-hearted food blog focusing on simple vegetarian recipes. No fuss, no weird ingredients, just heaps of flavour!
Tips for Making the Best Vegetarian Burritos. To save time, use a package of precooked rice. I'm fond of this Spanish Rice in the burritos. You can have Cheesy, steak and veggie burritos using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheesy, steak and veggie burritos
- You need of Burritos.
- You need 10 of tortillas.
- Prepare 7 medium of steaks (sliced).
- You need 1 large of bottle of cooking oil.
- It’s 2 packages of mixed vegs. (colliflour,broccolli&carrots) use frozen of fresh.
- You need of cheese sauce.
- You need 1 can of ro-tel.
- Prepare 1/2 packages of velveeta cheese.
I used medium heat salsa and original flavor Rotel. Dial the heat up or down in the burritos overall based on your choice of mild, medium, or hot versions of salsa and Rotel. CUSTOMIZE Tap to Customize Normal Double Steak. How many calories in Taco Bell.
Cheesy, steak and veggie burritos step by step
- Slice steak into thin strips..
- In large skillet cook steak for a minute on med- then add mixed vegs with steak.
- put a large amount of cooking oil into a med-large pot and turn on medium-low..
- meanwhile let steak and vegs cook until vegs are soft..
- then put a good amount into a tortillas and roll up and pin with a toothpick, and drop into hot oil for 1-2 mins or until lightly browned. Repeat until ingredients are gone..
- mix cheese and rotel together and microwave until all cheese is melted. pour on top of burritos..
- I use onion powder, garlic salt, salt and pepper, and lawrys seasoned salt to season my steak! but don't have too..
- you may also use a deep fryer..
Fresco Burrito Supreme, with Fire Grilled Chicken. . Fresco Refried Bean Burrito, with Shredded Chicken. The Cheesy Egg White Breakfast Burrito is perfect for so many reasons—of course, its deliciousness leads the list, but it also can be prepared in advance, popped in the freezer and heated up within minutes to grab on your way out the door in the morning. Season steak with salt, pepper, and steak seasoning, then set aside. Place steak tips in a large baking dish, add bacon strips (if using) and cover with caramelized onions and garlic.