Yummy Shrikhand. Easy and tasty shrikhand dryfruit shrikhand and kesar shrikhand. Subscribe our Chanel for more such upcoming delicious recipes. https. Mango shrikhand is made by hungcurd and mango puree,this is very easy and tasty dish very few ingredients and anyone can make this dessert within a.
Shrikhand recipe, a chilled summer dessert made using thick curd/yogurt in saffron flavored milk and some more sweet flavors. Shrikhand Recipe with step by step pics. Shrikhand is a traditional indian sweet made It is very easy to make shrikhand provided you follow the steps of preparing hung curd. You can cook Yummy Shrikhand using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Yummy Shrikhand
- You need 4 cup of curd.
- It’s 2 cup of sugar powder (or as required).
- It’s 11-12 of kesar threads.
- Prepare 1 tsp of elaichi powder.
- Prepare of cotton cloth.
- You need of yellow food color.
Kesar Shrikhand is a traditional Maharashtrian dessert made using fresh yogurt and Shrikhand is a sweet dish made using hung curd and powdered sugar and is usually. Shrikhand recipe – This is the traditional sweet from Gujarat or Maharashtra. Though, it can be served alone as a dessert after a. Mango shrikhand in a must in summer.
Yummy Shrikhand instructions
- Take curd. cover it in cotton cloth and hand it for 4-5 hours.
- Take it out and spread in deep plate now add 2 cup sugar powder.
- Now we have to mix sugar n curd with hand until all granules of sugar get dissolved. when it will get done you ll notice curd become fluffy and creamy.
- Now add food color, elaich powder, kesar threads and mix it well.
- Now pour it in bowl and garnish with dryfruits.
- Keep it in fridge for 15-20 min then serve chilled. your shrikhand is ready…
Shrikhand recipe, a sweet curd recipe with flavors of saffron, dry fruits and elaichi. Remember to eat less of your meal because you'll want to eat more of this yummy treat! Yummy Yoghurt Dessert Shrikhand is a community recipe submitted by Divs and has not been tested by Nigella.com so we are not able to answer questions regarding this recipe. The Shrikhand Recipe is made with Greek Yogurt, saffron threads, green cardamom, and nuts. This popular nutritious dessert is for you if you love finishing your meal with. kesar pista shrikhand preparation: in a large bowl, place a sieve and spread a muslin cloth. firstly, make sure to use fresh thick and creamy curd, to have rich shrikhand.