Fried tofu, onions and chillies in bean sauce #Vegan#. Stir-fry for a couple of minutes, until the peppers begin to soften, and add the garlic and ginger. Stir-fry two minutes, give the sauce a stir and add to the pan. Cover and cook for three minutes.
Stir fry for two minutes and then add the Lee Kum Kee Tomato & Garlic stir fry sauce. Stir to combine then cover the pan for three minutes. Pan Fried Tofu with rainbow Bell Peppers is a quick, easy, vegan and gluten free tofu recipe. You can have Fried tofu, onions and chillies in bean sauce #Vegan# using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fried tofu, onions and chillies in bean sauce #Vegan#
- Prepare 1 pack of non-gmo fried tofu.
- Prepare 3 of chilli pepper.
- It’s 1 of Onion.
- It’s 1 of carrot.
- You need 1 Tsp of fermented bean paste.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 Tsp of dark soy sauce.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of starch of your choice.
- It’s 3 Tsp of Olive oil.
I cooked tofu to make it crispy and then added bell peppers and few spices to elevate the taste. This is my way of adding, healthy yet scrumptious vegan side dish to any main course. Drain, reserving marinade in small bowl. Fried tofu, onions and chillies in bean sauce #Vegan# One of my favorite recipe for summer hot pepper harvest.
Fried tofu, onions and chillies in bean sauce #Vegan# instructions
- Slice tofu, carrot, pepper and onion, and set aside. Mince garlic..
- Stir fry carrot and onion in olive oil until aromatic for about 3 minutes..
- Add fried tofu, garlic and sauté for another minute..
- Add soy sauce and bean paste and a Tsp of water and keep stir fry for about a minute until the sauce well coat all ingredients..
- Add chilli pepper in the end to avoid overcooking and cook for 30 more second. Stir in starch water right after. Adjust seasoning if necessary..
Stir cornstarch mixture to blend, then stir into vegetable mixture. Add tofu; toss gently to coat with sauce. After finally figuring out how to cook tofu and actually have it taste good (see my Sesame Tofu with Broccoli), I couldn't wait to make more. I used the same easy pan fry method, but this time combined the crispy tofu cubes with tangy sweet chili sauce, sweet bell peppers, creamy avocado, green onion, and cilantro, and the result was amazing. These Sweet Chili Tofu Bowls are THE BOMB (flavor.