Choc Chip Banana Baked Proats 🍌🍫. Choc Chip Banana Baked Proats 🍌🍫 High in protein, sweet, indulgent and so delicious. Here's my recipe for choc chip banana baked proats! Made my substituting flour for protein diet whey, this makes a superb breakfast or even a dessert.
This Healthy Banana Baked Protein Oatmeal Recipe is packed with protein and the perfect make-ahead breakfast on the go! It can be frozen and is also low fat, gluten free, high protein, clean eating friendly, refined sugar free and seriously delicious! Combine all dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl, then add the grated carrot and the mashed banana half. You can have Choc Chip Banana Baked Proats 🍌🍫 using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Choc Chip Banana Baked Proats 🍌🍫
- Prepare 40 g of oats,.
- You need 1 of heaped scoop banana diet whey (I used PHD nutrition brand),.
- Prepare 15 g of milk choc chips, (for baking),.
- You need 150 ml of unsweetened almond milk, (you may need a bit more),.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder,.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of protein chocolate spread, (I used Grenade brand).
- It’s 1 tsp of raw organic cacao nibs (optional).
- You need of Equipment needed:.
- Prepare 1 of small cast iron skillet.
Add the almond milk slowly and mix well. Pour into an ovenproof baking dish and add the remaining sliced banana half on to the top. Enjoy warm or allow to cool. Roz Purcell is a bestselling cookery author and entrepreneur.
Choc Chip Banana Baked Proats 🍌🍫 step by step
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. In a bowl add the oats, diet whey and baking powder and gently mix together until well combined..
- Begin adding almond milk bit by bit then stirring well, to ensure a nice smooth semi-thick consistency. I find it's best to almost beat the mixture to get more air into it, so you get a fluffier end result..
- Add in the Choc chips. Gently fold them into the mixture. Pour the mixture out into the skillet and using the back of a metal spoon, even it out and push it up to all edges neatly..
- Bake in the oven for around 15 minutes or until the top has formed a nice crust and it's still slightly springy to the touch. Remove from the oven and allow to cool for a couple of minutes. Melt the chocolate protein spread by blitzing it in the microwave for a few seconds in a small dish then using a spoon drizzle it over the baked oats. If you don't have a microwave simply dollop it on top and allow to melt. Garnish with some cacoa nibs. Eat and enjoy. :).
Her passion for healthy food and lifestyle has earned her thousands of followers on social media in recent years. Add a fruity twist to your baked oats with choppped apples, apricots or blueberries – counting the Syns for any cooked fruit. Method: Slice banana in half, lay both sides on a plate. Mix the protein powder and greek yogurt together before spooning onto the sliced banana halves. Top with chocolate chips, blueberries and granola.