Mike's Cajun Shrimp Smoked Sausage & Baby Potato Skillets. Slice your sausage and de-shell your shrimp. Lightly coat in garlic olive oil. This recipe brings all of your favorite jambalaya flavors and transforms them into a tasty pasta dish.
The seasonings blends are potent and can truly liven up any type of a dish. Pull shrimp out and place on a separate plate. This dish reminds me of Cajun shrimp pasta from tgif. You can cook Mike's Cajun Shrimp Smoked Sausage & Baby Potato Skillets using 30 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mike's Cajun Shrimp Smoked Sausage & Baby Potato Skillets
- It’s of ● For The Proteins.
- You need 10 oz of Andulie Or Smoked Sausage [sliced on the bias].
- Prepare 1 Pound of LG Presteamed Shrimp [shelled].
- You need of ● For The Vegetables.
- Prepare 6 of LG Baby Red Potatoes [quartered].
- Prepare 1 of EX LG Sweet Onion.
- You need 1 Bag of Colorful Sweet Baby Mini Bell Peppers.
- Prepare of ● Or, You Can Use.
- Prepare 1 of LG Sweet Green Bell Pepper [deseeded].
- You need 1 of LG Sweet Red Bell Pepper [deseeded].
- It’s 1 of LG Sweet Orange Bell Pepper [deseeded].
- It’s 1 of LG Sweet Yellow Bell Pepper [deseeded].
- It’s of ● Other Vegetables.
- Prepare 2 of LG Jalapeno Peppers [deseeded].
- It’s 2 Cups of Thick Sliced Mushrooms [lightly wiped clean].
- Prepare 6 Cloves of Fine Minced Garlic.
- It’s as needed of Green Onions [for garnish].
- Prepare of ● For The Seasonings [see directions below for amounts].
- It’s of Italian Seasoning.
- You need of Cajun Seasoning.
- It’s of Cayenne Pepper.
- Prepare of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- Prepare of Granulated Onion Powder.
- You need Leaves of Crushed Bay.
- Prepare of Red Pepper Flakes.
- It’s of Dried Parsley.
- Prepare of Dried Cilantro.
- You need of Garlic Olive Oil.
- Prepare of Vegetable Broth.
I will show you how to make cajun pasta and can leave out the shrimp and just use the sausage. this is very tasty as well. In a large bowl add the shrimp, sausage, zucchini, yellow squash, asparagus, bell pepper and salt and pepper. Add olive oil and cajun seasoning and toss until coated. See great recipes for One Bowl Fiesta Sausage, Shrimp & Potatoes too!
Mike's Cajun Shrimp Smoked Sausage & Baby Potato Skillets step by step
- Here's the bulk of what you'll need. Shrimp not pictured..
- Or, you can use large sweet bell peppers..
- Add everything in the vegetable section. Slice or mince your vegetables. Coat with garlic olive oil as needed. Add 1 tsp fresh ground black pepper, 1 tsp Italian seasoning, 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes, 1/4 tsp Crushed Bay Leaves and 1 tsp Cajun seasoning. Mix well..
- All ingredients are good to go!.
- Slice your sausage and de-shell your shrimp. Lightly coat in garlic olive oil. Add 1/2 tsp fresh ground pepper, 1/2 tsp Cajun seasoning, 1/2 tsp granulated garlic, 1/2 tsp granulated onion, 1 tbsp dried parsley and 1/2 tbsp dried Cilantro..
- Dry your potatoes and lightly coat with garlic olive oil..
- Add 1 tsp Cajun seasoning, 1/2 tsp granulated garlic and a 1/2 tsp granulated onion powder. Mix well.
- Fry potatoes until you've created a char. About 7 minutes on high..
- My students divided the potatoes and vegetables and cooked them in separate 10" skillets..
- Bake both at 350° for 35 minutes. Pull from oven and add a dash of vegetable broth to each skillet. Stir..
- Add shrimp and smoked sausage on top. Bake again at 350° for 15 minutes. Garnish with fresh chopped green onions and serve. Enjoy!.
Add the sausage and brown, then transfer to a plate with a slotted spoon, leaving all of the fat in the pan. Add the garlic, bell peppers and onions. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and saute until. Heat oil in a large Dutch oven over medium-high. Add onion, celery, bell pepper, garlic, and jalapeno.