Low carb candied pecans. I hope you enjoyed the sugar-free candied pecans – I'd love to hear what you thought of them! Heat a medium skillet over medium low heat. Reduce the heat to medium, and add the cinnamon mixture.
If pecans don't fit into your grocery budget, try almonds. Melt butter in a medium saucepan. Add in vanilla, cinnamon, salt and sugar alternative. You can have Low carb candied pecans using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Low carb candied pecans
- Prepare 1 cup of erythritol.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 2 tbsp of water.
- Prepare 16 oz of pecans halfed.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 of egg whites.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
Toss the pecans into the mixture and mix gently with a small rubber spatula. Outside of the nutrients, they are a low carb, heart-healthy nut, loaded with protein and healthy fats. Although they have been 'candied', the granulated sweetener used is all-natural and contains zero calories!. Best Keto Candied Pecans Some of the links below are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a comission if you click through and purchase.
Low carb candied pecans instructions
- Preheat oven to 250°F..
- Mix the erythritol, salt, and cinnamon in a large ziplock bag..
- In a large bowl, mix the remaining ingredients together..
- Using a slotted spoon, scoop the pecans into the bag, and then give them a good shake. lay them out on a sheet pan and bake for 1 hour. Stir every 15 minutes. Let cool on the pan, then store in an airtight container for up to a week..
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases through links in this post. Low carb, sugar free, gluten free, delicious, and absolutely the perfect solution for a quick homemade treat! Simple to make and fool proof recipe make this an ideal low carb/keto snack. I love these Keto Candied Pecans as they are a great on the go snack to take with you while at work, out with the family for the day or just a snack in the car for when you get hungry. These may be a wiser choice that will satisfy your hunger and its better than stopping for fast food when your on the go.