Easy Chicken Ramen (w/ leftovers!).
You can cook Easy Chicken Ramen (w/ leftovers!) using 21 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Chicken Ramen (w/ leftovers!)
- You need of Soft boiled eggs.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of rice vinegar.
- You need 1/3 cup of water.
- Prepare 1-2 tbsp of chilli garlic sauce.
- It’s of Noodles.
- Prepare 10 oz of packaged Chinese noodles of your choice.
- It’s 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s of Broth.
- It’s 2 of chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 of thinly sliced onion.
- It’s 2 of thinly sliced green onions.
- Prepare 4 cloves of minced garlic.
- You need 3 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- It’s of Remaining egg marinade mixture.
- You need of Garnish.
- You need 1 of green onion.
- It’s of Sesame seeds.
- You need of Chilli garlic sauce.
Easy Chicken Ramen (w/ leftovers!) instructions
- Boil eggs lightly for 7 minutes. Make sure water is just barely boiling. While boiling, mix rice vinegar, soy sauce, chilli garlic sauce, and water together. Remove eggs and place in an ice bath for three minutes. Place eggs in sauce mixture..
- Cook noods according to package. Run under cold water, drain, and toss in oil..
- Heat vegetable and sesame oil on medium high heat. Add all onions and sauté for 5-7 minutes. Add garlic with some extra oil and cook for 1 minute. Add chicken broth. Remove eggs from marinade. Add the marinade to the broth. Bring to a simmer then add chicken breasts. Simmer chicken breasts for 15-20 mins until it reaches 165 degrees on the inside. Remove chicken and shred with two forks. Return to broth..
- Find a decently big soup bowl. Add noods. Add broth. Add egg. Top with green onions and sesame seeds. Add some more chilli garlic sauce if you are a spice queen. Enjoy!.