Spicy Thai chicken soup.
You can cook Spicy Thai chicken soup using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy Thai chicken soup
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of canola oil.
- You need 1 cup of sliced mushrooms.
- It’s 1/2 cup of diced red bell pepper.
- You need 4 tsp of minced fresh ginger.
- Prepare 4 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 1 of lemongrass stalk.
- It’s 2 tsp of sambal (fresh chili paste).
- It’s 3 cup of low sodium chicken stock.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of coconut milk.
- You need 2 cup of shredded chicken (I use white meat).
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped green onion.
- Prepare 1 of cilantro and fresh lime to garnish.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of fish sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of rice uncooked.. added with the chicken stock. it will cook in the soup.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of thai red curry paste (Or little more if you like).
Spicy Thai chicken soup instructions
- Heat a Dutch oven over medium heat. Add oil to pan; swirl to coat. Add mushrooms and the next 4 ingredients (through lemongrass); cook 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add chile and curry paste; cook 1 minute…
- Add Chicken Stock, coconut milk, fish sauce, and rice; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer for 10 minutes..
- Add chicken to pot ; cook 1 minute or until thoroughly heated. Discard lemongrass. Top with onions, cilantro, and lime juice.