Gluten Free Mexican Casserole.
You can have Gluten Free Mexican Casserole using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Gluten Free Mexican Casserole
- It’s 1 lb of Ground beef.
- It’s 1 can of Refried beans.
- Prepare 1 can of Diced tomatoes.
- You need 15 of Corn tortillas.
- It’s 2 cup of Grated Mexican cheese.
- It’s 1 dash of Chili powder.
- It’s 1 dash of Garlic powder.
Gluten Free Mexican Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Brown ground beef on skillet, season with chili and garlic powder to taste.
- Add tomatoes and beans to the beef, combine until evenly distributed.