Red bell pepper & chicken fry#Ramzan Special !!. The bell pepper (also known as sweet pepper, pepper or capsicum / ˈ k æ p s ɪ k ə m /) is the fruit of plants in the Grossum cultivar group of the species Capsicum annuum. Cultivars of the plant produce fruits in different colours, including red, yellow, orange, green, white, and purple. Bell peppers are sometimes grouped with less pungent pepper varieties as "sweet peppers".
In the spring, try using clear plastic to heat the soil before you plant your red pepper plant outside. What Do Red Bell Peppers Do for Your Body?. Red bell peppers are harvested green bell peppers that have ripened and matured, taking on a red color and a sweeter, milder flavor. You can have Red bell pepper & chicken fry#Ramzan Special !! using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Red bell pepper & chicken fry#Ramzan Special !!
- Prepare of Boneless chicken.
- You need of Red bell pepper.
- It’s 1 of medium size onion.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare of Salt & black pepper for seasoning.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of tandoori masala.
- Prepare 1/2 of lime juice.
- Prepare 2-3 tablespoons of oil to stirr fry.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Cumin seeds less than.
- It’s of Coriander for garnishing.
- You need 1 cube of cream cheese to make it more yummy.
They are rich in vitamins and can supplement your diet with essential minerals. To get the most nutritious, best-tasting product choose. A red bell pepper is simply a mature green bell pepper. As it matures, it becomes sweeter and milder, and by the time it is ripe, it is literally bursting with nutrients.
Red bell pepper & chicken fry#Ramzan Special !! step by step
- Firstly wash & chop onion to Julian, then chop that chicken first boil for few minutes in half a glass of water adding salt to it and some ginger garlic paste..
- Once it is boiled remove and chop chicken into small peices besides also chop red bell pepper..
- Take a wok or pan on the stove to medium flame then add a dash of oil then add cumin seeds and chopped onions once it turns light brown add the red bell pepper & chicken stirr a little for three minutes then sprinkle some soup in which we boiled chicken so the spices won’t burn.
- Then add in all the left ingredients seasoning, lime juice, cream cheese cube copped, salt etc.
- Give one more minute to stirr everything well and it’s ready !!!!!.
- Serve it with anything of ur choice I have mentioned above & enjoy with ur family and friends….
In fact, the sweet red pepper is considered one of the most nutrient-dense vegetables you can consume. Yellow, orange, and red bell peppers are sweeter and less bitter than green ones. Non-green peppers have a shorter shelf life and are typically more expensive. For this page, we will focus on growing sweet bell peppers. Unlike their spicy brethren, bell peppers do not contain capsaicin, the compound that gives hot peppers their pungency and heat.