Ho Fun Noodles. Phở or pho (UK: / f ɜː /, US: / f ʌ, f oʊ /, Canada: / f ɑː /; Vietnamese: [fəː˧˩˧] ()) is a Vietnamese soup consisting of broth, rice noodles (bánh phở), herbs, and meat (usually beef) (phở bò), sometimes chicken (phở gà). Pho is a popular street food in Vietnam and served in restaurants around the world. This is my authentic Vietnamese Pho Noodle Soup recipe video.
Heat the oil in a wok over low heat, and add the sugar. Cook the sugar until it starts to melt and then add the onions. The place where you can explore unique and fun accessories, from our fabulous original La Femme bows to one of a kind travel accessories and stationery. You can cook Ho Fun Noodles using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ho Fun Noodles
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 cup of rice flour.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of tapioca starch.
- It’s As needed of water to steam the noodles.
- You need As needed of oil to brush the noodles and steaming dish.
Ho Fun Noodles step by step
- Mix the flour and water. Stir in the tapioca starch..
- Pour just enough batter to coat the bottom of a well oiled dish. Steam, covered, the batter for 2-4 minutes or until firm..
- Brush the top of steamed batter. Carefully remove the steamed batter from the dish on to oiled waxed paper..
- Cut into the steamed batter into 1/2 inch wide noodles. Repeat till done. Serve with your favorite sauce or stirfry. I hope you enjoy!!!.
That's part of the fun of metaphors. Somehow these imperfect but imaginative comparisons intrigue us and stir us to look at things in a different way. Oh and the stress has made for a wonderful LP flare up and I now have ulcers in my mouth again.fun fun fun.. Posted by rho at Janet is a fun-loving, spontaneous, social butterfly who enjoys attending luncheons and charity events. She loves a good prank – never forget the rocking horse – and a good glass of wine or two.