Crispy Fried Chicken Wings. Check Out Our Recipes To Up The Flavor Of Your Favorite Dish. Easy Old fashioned Crispy Fried Chicken Wings. First brined, then deep fried in my heavy cast iron skillet.
My favorite part of the chicken has to be the wings. Pour evaporated milk into a bowl. Dip a few chicken wings into evaporated milk to coat. You can have Crispy Fried Chicken Wings using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crispy Fried Chicken Wings
- It’s of Chicken Wings 2 pounds.
- It’s 1 cup of All Purpose Flour.
- You need 4 dash of hot sauce.
- Prepare 1 of adobo with pepper.
- It’s 1 of garlic powder.
- You need 1 packages of La Fe Sazon.
- You need 1 tbsp of dry parsley.
- It’s 1 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 6 oz of white vinegar.
- Prepare 5 oz of fine corn meal.
Remove wings from milk and shake to remove excess. Put wings into the sealable bag, seal the bag, and shake to coat wings in flour mixture. Beat the eggs and buttermilk together in a mixing bowl until smooth. Combine the flour and crushed crackers with the pepper, thyme, cayenne pepper, salt, and garlic powder in a large mixing bowl.
Crispy Fried Chicken Wings step by step
- Wash and dry Chicken wings.
- In a large bowl Place wings and all seasoning add adobo to taste n all other ingredients add vinegar torwards the end marinate for about an hour.
- mix cornmeal n flour in separate bowl.
- Use deep fryer or large pot fill with enough oil to cover chicken pieces place on medium high heat.
- Dredge wings in dry mixture n fry on medium high until golden brown about 10-15 minutes.
Fried chicken wings are so easy to make and always turn out great. Be sure to let them refrigerate for at least an hour. It well help the flavor and ensure they are extra crispy. They came as whole wings, I've split them and cut off the tips. Save the healthier baked wings for.