Creamy Mango Float.
You can have Creamy Mango Float using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy Mango Float
- It’s 200 g of graham crackers(approximately.
- You need 1 (10 1/2 ounce) of can Nestle cream.
- It’s 3 of large mangoes.
- You need 1 (10 ounce) of can sweetened condensed milk.
Creamy Mango Float step by step
- Slice mangoes into thin wedges..
- Combine sweetened condensed milk, nestle cream, and mango..
- Layer the graham crackers in a square glass pan or other container..
- Put on the crackers a layer of the filling of mangoes, cream, and condensed milk..
- Repeat by putting layers of graham crackers, and filling until you've used it all. It should be topped with graham crackers after the final layer..
- Put it in the refrigerator to thicken and chill overnight. You can also put this desert in the freezer and it tastes..