Creamy Chicken and Bacon Penne. This chicken pasta with spinach and bacon in creamy tomato sauce is simply amazing. The DELICIOUS creamy sauce permeates every single bite of this dish! Creamy chicken pasta with spinach and bacon is one of my favorite things to eat!
Left-overs from this dinner are all mine. Remove chicken and peppers from pan. Add the cream, Parmesan, an red pepper flakes and bring to a boil. You can cook Creamy Chicken and Bacon Penne using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy Chicken and Bacon Penne
- You need Half of a pack of penne.
- Prepare 4 cups of milk.
- It’s 7 strips of chicken bacon.
- Prepare of Spinach.
- Prepare 2 of chicken breasts.
- You need of Cooking oil.
- It’s 1 cup of Parmesan cheese.
Add the penne and bacon, and stir until fully coated in sauce. Made with cream, parmesan, chicken, bacon and garlic. I've been crowned the Queen of Creamy-Without-Cream*, but today I'm dethroning myself temporarily just so I can share this Creamy Chicken and Bacon Pasta with you without an inkling of guilt. Pasta is infinitely better packed with cheese and baked into a creamy casserole—this chicken, bacon, ranch combo proves it.
Creamy Chicken and Bacon Penne instructions
- Chop up bacon and chicken into squares.
- Fry both till well cooked, seasoning as you please.
- Take out the chicken and Cook the spinach till it wilts.
- Add 4 cups of milk and boil.
- When it boils, add the chicken and penne into the pot.
- Stir for a while then reduce heat so the penne will soften.
- When milk reduces and penne is soft, add the Parmesan.
- Lower heat and simmer for a while.
- Taste for salt or softness, then turn off the heat.
File this under the definition of comfort food! This dish is packed full of everything we love when we're having a rough day, or when we really just want some classic flavor combinations: penne pasta. Creamy Garlic Parmesan Mushroom Chicken & Bacon is packed full of flavour for an easy, weeknight dinner the whole family will love! Chicken and Bacon Pasta with Spinach and Tomatoes in Garlic Cream Sauce. In this Italian-inspired recipe, the chicken, penne pasta, and vegetables are smothered in creamy, homemade Alfredo sauce made with Parmesan cheese.