Mash Balls. Try Drive Up, Pick Up, or Same Day Delivery. MashBall, the original plug pong game, is great for all ages and its the perfect way to get the whole family outside to enjoy some friendly competition. Methods of play are easy for everyone to understand.
To determine who goes first each player will toss a ball toward the homerun hole. The player closest will win home field advantage and will toss second. Any hole made is considered closer than if a ball is not made in a hole at all. You can cook Mash Balls using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mash Balls
- It’s of Basic.
- It’s 1 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 bunch of flour.
- Prepare 1 bunch of breadcrumbs.
- It’s 1 bunch of mashed potato.
Our stuffed mashed potatoes are incredible. They have a combination of spices and veggies that make them out of the world not to mention the meat. If you love your Potatoes, especially Mashed, today we have a special treat for you. Next time you have leftover mash, be sure to put this tried and true Mashed Potato Balls Recipe to the test.
Mash Balls step by step
- preheat deep fryer to 160°.
- in 3 separate bowls. 1st bowl : flour. 2nd bowl : eggs. 3rd bowl : breadcrumbs.
- roll little less than golfball sized balls.
- place in flour than egg than breadcrumbs..
- place in fryer till golden brown roughly 2-3 mins.
- place on paper towel to cool down a little. insides will be scorching hot !.
- enjoy with gravy, sauce or any condiment. or just by themselves there great !.
This easy and delicious idea comes to us from Ella from Home Cooking Adventure and she bakes hers in the oven. In a large bowl, combine mashed potatoes, cheese, chives, cayenne pepper and bacon. Working one at a time, dip balls into eggs, then dredge in Panko, pressing to coat. Roll into a ball in your hands, then dredge first in egg and then in panko. Repeat until all mashed potatoes are used.