Kfc Fried Chicken Ultimate 1970s Original KFC Clone fillets. My reverse-engineered recipe for replicating KFC's 'Original Recipe' chicken at home. PLEASE NOTE: The Nutritional Information listing here is inaccurate — since only a fraction of flour and salt actually end up in the finished product. My gluten free version of Kentucky Fried Chicken potato wedges.
Breasts and wings cook faster than legs and. The constituents of the recipe represent a notable trade secret. See great recipes for KFC Style Fried Chicken, KFC fried chicken too! You can cook Kfc Fried Chicken Ultimate 1970s Original KFC Clone fillets using 26 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Kfc Fried Chicken Ultimate 1970s Original KFC Clone fillets
- Prepare of main ingredients.
- It’s 6 medium of freerange chicken breast fillets.
- Prepare 1/2 liter of full cream milk or buttermilk.
- It’s 1 1/3 liter of peanut oil.
- You need 6 quart of pressure fryer (not cooker).
- Prepare 1 of metal rack.
- You need 1 of long tongs.
- Prepare 1 of deep oven pan.
- You need 1 of hot oil thermometer.
- You need of 11 Secret Herbs and Spices.
- You need 3 tsp of white pepper.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of tellicherry black peppercorns.
- You need 1 tbsp of red dried chilli flakes.
- It’s 3 tsp of ground sage.
- Prepare 2 tsp of mustard powder.
- You need 2 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 2 tsp of dried rosemary.
- It’s 2 tsp of dried thyme.
- It’s 1 tsp of cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of celery salt.
- It’s 1/2 of crumbled bayleaf.
- You need of Additives.
- You need 3 cup of self raising flour.
- You need 3 tsp of msg / accent.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of garlic flakes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of kosher salt or sea salt.
See great recipes for KFC Chicken Wrap, KFC Style Fried Chicken too! Kentucky Fried Chicken, more commonly known by its initials KFC, is an American fast food restaurant chain that specializes in fried chicken. Combine KFC's secret recipe for its breading with two cups of flour to thoroughly coat your chicken pieces after dipping in an egg and milk wash. Others get into deep discussions about how the.
Kfc Fried Chicken Ultimate 1970s Original KFC Clone fillets instructions
- this recipe uses 11 secret herbs and spices plus you need a pressure fryer. these can be hard to find. i use a 6 quart chicken bucket i found on ebay. do not ever use a pressure cooker unless it says it can fry. otherwise you get a bomb in your kitchen. this recipe comes from all original, high quality spices and ingredients. it will make better kfc than kfc can. i have researched this recipe for about a year and produced many versions until i was happy with it. if you follow these directions properly, you will see what i mean. avoid burning the coating and practice for consistency. it is important to use high quality spices such as spanish smoked paprika and tellicherry black pepper..
- cut chicken fillets into thirds.
- pour milk into large mixing bowl.
- add cut fillets to soak in milk.
- add all spices, all the salt, garlic flakes and msg to a spice grinder or blender.
- grind or blend the spice mix.
- add flour and spice mix to a deep tray and mix to create well.
- one piece at a time, let chicken drip excess milk, then press the chicken into the rubbing mix.
- pour peanut oil into pressure fryer to correct level.
- ensure chicken is well coated and place aside.
- heat oil in fryer to 180 celsius using an oil thermometer.
- using tongs and taking care place all the coated pieces of chicken directly into the hot oil.
- brown chicken for around 2 minutes or until a very light brown colour. stir with wooden spoon carefully to prevent sticking.
- attach pressure lid and tightly seal. around 5 pounds of pressure..
- lower heat to low setting and ensure pressure builds as counterweight on valve will hiss.
- cook for around 8 minutes at 5 pounds of pressure. higher levels of pressure will reduce the time ..
- turn off heat, move cooker off heat, disperse pressure via valve but be very carefull of hot steam. remove lid and place chicken on rack.
- allow chicken to drain for at least 5 minutes..
- if you got the weights and timing correct, the chicken will be a golden brown colour. too far and it will burn and go dark brown ala many of these other clone recipes.
- you will now have kfc that you may remember eating as a child. their recipe has 'evolved' now to include cheaper ingredients and so tastes different to how it used to. btw msg can be omitted but in small quantities it can enhance the taste of the spices to great effect..
Gordon Ramsay's KFC Style Fried chicken and Biscuit – Almost Anything Almost Anything. KFC Fried Chicken Secret Recipe – Original Recipe / Secret Ingredients / How to. Combine the mayonnaise, sugar, milk, buttermilk, lemon juice, vinegar, salt, and pepper in a large bowl and beat until smooth. As a more health-conscious society began to affect sales of fried chicken, the company changed its name to KFC and introduced a lighter fare of skinless chicken. In the last forty years KFC has experienced extraordinary growth.