Creamed Corn with Beef and Noodles. Cook until noodles are tender, adding some water if necessary. Ground Beef, Noodle, Cream of Chicken Soup Casserole. Canned corned beef, Velveeta, cream of chicken soup and a bit of milk are tossed with noodles and baked until the flavors meld.
We used egg noodles in the casserole, but spaghetti or similar pasta could be Combine the cooked noodles, diced corned beef, shredded cheese, condensed soup, milk, and onion. Stir in the cooked vegetables or peas, if using. View top rated Creamed beef corn recipes with ratings and reviews. You can have Creamed Corn with Beef and Noodles using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamed Corn with Beef and Noodles
- It’s 1/2 pound of your favorite pasta I used corkscrew pasta.
- You need To taste of salt.
- It’s 15 ounce of can creamed corn.
- Prepare 1 pound of ground beef.
- You need 1/2 cup of diced red bell pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of diced onions.
- It’s As needed of water.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of salt.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of extra Virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
Cream Style Corn Hot Dish, Beefy Noodle Casserole, Corn And Sweet Potato Pudding, etc. Creamy Ground Beef Noodle Casserole. "This is truly an old standby that's been in my family for years," Karen Mathis explains from Cook noodles according to package directions; drain. In medium bowl, stir together cream of celery soup and milk until mostly smooth. Cook the noodles in plenty of salted water, according to package, until al dente, then drain and rinse.
Creamed Corn with Beef and Noodles step by step
- Add water and tablespoon of salt with the olive oil to a pot and boil. Brown the beef with the onions and peppers..
- Drain the meat mixture and then add salt and garlic..
- Add creamed corn..
- Mix the corn and meat mixture..
- When the pasta is done add to the mixture and stir well..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
Rinse the pepper, remove the seeds and cut into narrow slices. Meanwhile fry the onions and garlic in oil, then add the peppers and corn, then pour in the vegetable broth and mix noodles. Simple and very affordable recipe that you can cook during Enhance Community Quarantine days. Vist my YouTube Channel for more of my videos. I was short on a few ingredients and I had to double the recipe so this is what I did.