Fried Oreos. Stir in the pancake mix until no dry lumps remain. Dip the cookies into the batter one at a time, and carefully place into the hot frying oil. In a large bowl, combine pancake mix, egg, and milk.
Cookies: Try different varieties of Oreos such as golden, peanut butter, mint or birthday cake. Coatings: Roll the Oreos in granulated sugar or cinnamon sugar instead of sifting powdered sugar over the top. While the oil is heating, combine pancake mix, milk, eggs, and vegetable oil in a bowl. You can cook Fried Oreos using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fried Oreos
- It’s 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 medium of Egg.
- It’s 1 packages of oreos (12 pcs).
- It’s 2 cup of Pancake mix.
- It’s 3 cup of oil (it will depend on how deep your frying pan is).
Then, dip Oreos in the batter and place them in the hot cooking oil. Combine pancake mix, milk, eggs and oil. Mix until there are no lumps. Dip Oreos into batter, make sure both sides are covered and put the Oreos into the deep fryer.
Fried Oreos step by step
- Heat oil in a deep frying pan in low ( Just to prep the oil ).
- In a mixing bowl, put the pancake mix and egg. mix it..
- If the batter is already incorporated put half of the water, then mix it. the batter should be thick, but not too thick. consistency should be like an ice cream starting to melt. (sorry! 🙂 ) put the other half of the water if you think its still lumpy..
- Put the oreos in the batter one by one. Then mix it carefully to cover the oreos..
- You need two Spoons, one for the batter and the other for cooking..
- Set the fire from low to medium.
- Scoop one oreo, then drop it on the deep fryer. Try doing it on the first six. When both sides turned into golden brown, its done. Then repeat on the remaining oreos..
- you can serve it with vanilla ice cream on top or just a dash of chocolate syrup..
Yes, I know people have their favorite "kinds" of Oreos, but everyone loves them – from Double Stuffed to Golden, to the special White Chocolate covered Oreos you get around the holidays, they're everyone's favorite cookies (we have them in so many of our top desserts like Dirt Cake and Oreo Cheesecake). subscribe to our gaming channel: https://goo.gl/rgfnbm join the prince family & subscribe: https://goo.gl/eajufw **turn on our post notifications for shoutouts** make sure you like, comment, share. Deep-fried Oreos are a personal favorite dessert of mine at the fair. I've always considered them a delicacy because they were fried until I figured out how to make Air Fried Oreos. Of course, you can usually get a deep-fried Oreo at a fair, but you can also make this delicious treat at home using an air fryer. All you need to pull off this indulgent snack are some Oreos.