Creamy Buffalo Chicken Dip. This slightly spicy dip cleverly captures the flavor of buffalo chicken wings. Using canned chicken adds to the convenience. This tangy, creamy dip tastes just like Buffalo chicken wings.
The perfect appetizer for your next party! Okay, so buffalo chicken dip isn't the most glamorous looking dip when it's all mixed up, but it is delicious. Let's break down each ingredient that goes into this dip. You can have Creamy Buffalo Chicken Dip using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy Buffalo Chicken Dip
- You need 1-8 oz of pkg cream cheese softened.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Frank's hot pepper sauce.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of ranch salad dressing (I use Renees).
- Prepare 3 cans of chunk white chicken, drained and shredded.
- Prepare 1 cup of grated cheddar cheese.
- It’s of Tortilla chips (scoops).
Buffalo Chicken Dip is a creamy, cheesy dip made of cooked chicken, cream cheese, cheese, blue cheese or ranch dressing, buffalo sauce, and a little bit of our homemade Stone House Seasoning for an extra touch. It makes a favorite chicken recipe! Creamy and extra cheesy, this Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe easily qualifies itself as one of my all-time favorite party foods. Made with simple ingredients like shredded chicken, hot sauce, and cheese, it's no mystery why this dip is the very first thing to disappear from the snack table.
Creamy Buffalo Chicken Dip instructions
- In mixing bowl, combine softened cream cheese, hot pepper sauce and salad dressing. Stir in chicken..
- Spread into ungreased 9 x 11 x 2 baking dish. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese..
- Bake uncovered in 350 degree oven for 20 to 25 minutes..
- Serve with nacho scoops..
With the growing popularity of our incredibly crispy Buffalo Wings, we wanted to give you another buffalo chicken recipe. Our dip has been created especially for one of our most favourite and beloved readers, Lorelai… Buffalo Chicken Dip is the perfect dip for any party! A rich creamy base topped with your favorite buffalo wing inspired flavors is baked to bubbly perfection. Along with Spinach Artichoke Dip and Jalapeno Popper Dip this is one of those dips people expect me to show up with (it may be the only. Buffalo chicken dip is the lazy person's trick for serving Buffalo wings for a crowd.