Ho Fun Noodles with Beef and Vegetables. They should be at room temperature. The beef should absorb the water and soy sauce so there's no liquid. Beef chow fun is a Cantonese dish made from stir-frying beef, wide rice noodles (he fen or huo fun), scallions, ginger, bean sprouts and dark soy sauce.
And then add all of ingredients for marinade sauce. Sprinkle in the meat tenderizer and mix thoroughly. Sprinkle in the baking soda and mix thoroughly. You can cook Ho Fun Noodles with Beef and Vegetables using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ho Fun Noodles with Beef and Vegetables
- It’s 1-1/2 pounds of ho fun noodles see my recipe.
- You need 1 pound of ground beef.
- You need 1/2 pound of carrots.
- It’s 1/2 of large onion sliced.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of soya sauce.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of sesame seed oil.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of unbleached flour all purpose.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of ground white pepper.
- You need 1 teaspoon of red wine vinegar.
- It’s 1 quart of beef broth divided.
The key to having long strands of chewy ho fun noodles that can withstand stir-frying is buying the right type of ho fun noodles. For this beef chow fun recipe, most of these ingredients can be found at your local Asian grocery store. An Asian inspired shrimp stir fry noodles than will make you ditch take outs. This vegetable shrimp stir fry noodles recipe is packed with really good flavor and soooo delicious!
Ho Fun Noodles with Beef and Vegetables step by step
- Brown the beef and add in the soya sauce, and break up the beef, a bit. Add the vegetables and spices allow to simmer covered till carrots are tender. Add the flour and stir in and cook 4 minutes..
- Add in the beef broth except 1 cup. Add the vinegar. Cook till thickened add the noodles, sesame seed oil, and rest of beef broth..
- Gently stir and allow to incorporate well. Allow to rest 7 minutes, serve. I hope you enjoy!!!.
Ho Fun noodles are one of the best types of noodles out there. They are flat shaped rather than round, like egg noodles are. They are probably best found in oriental supermarkets and can be bought wet or dried (we are using dried in this recipe). Basically wet noodles can be fried straight away, dried noodles you need to boil them up similar to. Ho Fun Noodles (Fideos de arroz planos) Ho Fun is made with Chinese flat rice noodles stir-fried in the wok with our special soy sauce. (Cantonese: Chow Fun). seared beef, and mixed vegetables.