Bacon Sautéed Leeks and Duck Egg.
You can cook Bacon Sautéed Leeks and Duck Egg using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bacon Sautéed Leeks and Duck Egg
- Prepare 3 slice of Bacon.
- You need 1 of Leek.
- It’s 1 of Duck Egg.
- It’s of Butter.
- You need of Himalayan Pink Salt.
- Prepare of ground black pepper.
Bacon Sautéed Leeks and Duck Egg step by step
- Cut bacon into small pieces and fry. Set aside..
- Add sliced leek to bacon grease and sauté until soft. Add butter if needed..
- Make well in the leeks for your egg. Add salt and pepper to taste. Crack and cover. Cook egg until done but yolk is soft..
- Move to plate, top with bacon, and enjoy..