Antipasto Squares. Browse Our Fast & Easy Appetizers Recipes Collection. Place one unrolled can of crescents on prepared baking sheet and pinch together seams. Layer the ham, provolone cheese, Swiss cheese, salami, pepperoni, and red peppers, on top of the dough.
Unroll one can of crescents onto greased baking sheet and pinch seems together. If you're looking for a hearty, man-friendly appetizer, these Antipasto Squares, filled with Italian meat and cheeses are the answer! This twist on Antipasto disappeared at a cocktail party a couple of weeks ago. You can cook Antipasto Squares using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Antipasto Squares
- You need 2 (8 oz) of cans refrigerated crescent rolls or crescent sheet.
- Prepare 1/4 pound of thinly sliced deli ham.
- It’s 1/4 pound of thinly sliced salami.
- You need 1/4 pound of thinly sliced pepperoni.
- You need 1/4 pound of provolone slices.
- You need 1/4 pound of Swiss cheese slices.
- You need 1 (12 oz) of jar roasted red peppers, drained and cut into strips.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- You need 3 tablespoons of grated Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 tablespoon of basil pesto.
Perfect for game day, too, these squares make a delicious, out of the ordinary Antipasto Platter! Antipasto Squares are packed with three kinds of meats and cheeses. They make such a good appetizer or even dinner recipe that's simple, quick & delicious! Antipasto squares, or Italian Crescent Bake, are an easy appetizer you can assemble ahead of time then bake right before you're ready to serve at your party.
Antipasto Squares instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray a 13 x 9 inch pan with cooking spray..
- Unroll one package of refrigerated crescent roll and press into bottom of pan..
- Layer ham, Swiss cheese, salami, provolone cheese, pepperoni and red peppers on top of the dough..
- Unroll second can of refrigerated crescent rolls and place on top of peppers. Press seams to seal if not using crescent sheet..
- Whisk together eggs, Parmesan cheese and pesto. Pour over crescent rolls. Cover pan with aluminum foil..
- Bake covered for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake an additional 15 to 20 minutes. Cut into squares..
They're made of refrigerated crescent roll dough with layers of Italian meat and cheeses then baked until a golden brown, cheesy, crusty amazingness. Pages Other Brand Website News & Media Website Delish Videos How To Make Antipasto Squares. Antipasto Squares recipe made with crescent rolls Antipasto Squares recipe – SO GOOD!! Crescent rolls stuffed with ham, salami, pepperoni, provolone, swiss, and roasted red peppers. then topped with a parmesan cheese, egg and pesto mixture and baked. Antipasto Squares were one of the first recipes I shared on my blog, back in the days of using a point and shoot camera, no food styling, and very little text in my posts.