Baked Rice with XO Sauce and Sweetcorn. Place diced pork into a bowl and add in marinade ingredients. Heat oil in a frying pan. Add pumpkin and Chinese broccoli and fry until cooked.
Stir in Lee Kum Kee XO Sauce and heat through. Legend has it, a cook at the Peninsula Hotel in Kowloon developed the sauce and named it after the pricy drink-of-the-moment, XO cognac. It's not just the fresh bay scallops that make it a treat for seafood lovers, it's the XO sauce (and of course, the crispy garlic chips) that brings this scallop fried rice to another level. You can cook Baked Rice with XO Sauce and Sweetcorn using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Rice with XO Sauce and Sweetcorn
- You need 2 cup of rice.
- Prepare 1 cup of sweetcorn.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Scallion.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of ready to eat XO Sauce.
- Prepare Dash of black pepper.
Straight from the pan, this stir-fry pork & veggies in XO sauce is a result of clearing the fridge of the odd leftovers after making stir-fried seven vegetables & claypot pork noodles. The leftovers (minced pork, sliced pork and assorted vegetables) are stir-fried together in a delicious XO sauce. Add pumpkin and fry until cooked. Toss in rice and fry until well combined.
Baked Rice with XO Sauce and Sweetcorn step by step
- Steam the sweetcorn then let it cool and trim it with a knife.
- Cook the rice as usual in a rice cooker.
- Add in the XO sauce with light soy sauce and a dash of black pepper, then mix well then add in the cooked sweetcorn and Scallion, mix well and baked the rice for another 5 minutes.
- Enjoy this easy, simple delicious fried rice.
Slowly pour the water into the mixture while stirring. Chicken with corn in a tomato sauce. Note: When the dish is finished cooking, the tomato sauce will be thickened and can go with the chicken as a side dish or be used as a 'gravy' over mashed potatoes. Your rice come in next, break up those clumps, fold that rice through. Once all those rice grains have started to separate, your peas can go in.