Vegan Fondue. This creamy, cheesy fondue is worth dipping all of the things into. Throw a vegan fondue party for your friends, a date night with a loved one, serve on game day, or just for yourself— we all need a self-love date with ourselves after all. Few things can top fondue as a fun and engaging (an impressive) meal for entertaining guests.
This beer-infused white bean cheese fondue is perfect for dunking giant salty soft pretzels, washed down with more beer. Check out "Vegan Bowl Attack" by blogger, Jackie Sobon. Chao Cheese Fondue The Best Vegan Fondue Recipes on Yummly You can cook Vegan Fondue using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Fondue
- Prepare 1 1/2 Cup of Cashews (Soaked).
- Prepare 3 Cups of Water.
- You need 1 of Red Potato.
- It’s 1 of Yellow Onion.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Nutritional Yeast.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Tapioca Starch.
- It’s 2 of Vegetable Bouillon Cubes.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of Dry Mustard.
- Prepare 1 Clove of Garlic.
- It’s of Salt.
Vegan Fondue For The Game Or A Nice Dinner, Vegan Valentine's Day Fondue, Robyn Lawley's Brie Cheese Fondue With Roasted Vegetables Vegan fondue is only possible, it's pretty darn easy and incredibly delicious to boot! Smooth, creamy, and so luxurious…you'll want to dip everything in this stuff. I've been wanting to make a vegan fondue for a while now, but I was a little intimidated because based on what I hear, fondue is tricky. Creating this vegan cashew cheese fondue brought back a flood gate of good memories.
Vegan Fondue instructions
- Soak cashews in water for a half hour while dicing the potato and onion. Simmer the onion and garlic on medium heat in a saucepan and add the cashews, potato, and 3 cups of water when the onions become translucent. Add vegetable bouillon cubes. Allow to come to a boil for around a half hour or until the potatoes are soft..
- Pour the cashew concoction into a blender and add remaining ingredients. Blend until smooth. The nutritional yeast and tapioca starch thicken the broth significantly, so add them a little bit at a time for an even blend..
- Pot the fondue in either a double boiler or a self heated fondue pot to keep warm. Serve with various options such as raw broccoli, carrots, apples, red grapes, French bread, protein chips, crackers, pretzels, etc..
Like I've said before, food is an emotional thing. Our mission is to create recipes that allow you to be vegan AND keep eating your memories. This Paleo & Vegan Chocolate Fondue is the perfect recipe to make to show that special someone in your life just how much you care. I am in love with this dairy-free chocolate fondue recipe for like a million reasons! Why this Vegan Chocolate Fondue is so amazing… It's healthier than your average fondue recipe!