Mini Ham, Egg & Veg Cups. In a bowl, whisk eggs & thyme, then whisk in half & half mixture. Drizzle tomato slices w/evoo, top w/scallion greens and season w/ salt & pepper. Mini Ham and Cheese Quinoa Cups, though?
I like these egg muffin cups because he can make up a batch on the weekend for easy grab and go breakfast ideas all week. Note: if using large slices of ham, cut to fit tin well size. If using foil muffin liners, spray the inside of the liners with nonstick spray. You can have Mini Ham, Egg & Veg Cups using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mini Ham, Egg & Veg Cups
- It’s 2 of large eggs, beaten,.
- Prepare 1 of good dash of whole fat or semi skimmed milk,.
- Prepare 10-12 slices of wafer thin ham,.
- You need of Around 20-25g red bell pepper cut into tiny cubes,.
- You need 2 of baby plum tomatoes, cut into tiny pieces,.
- You need 1 of spring onion, cut into very fine rings,.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Dried parsley to season,.
- You need 1 of spray cooking oil (sunflower or vegetable),.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper to season, (don't add salt if for infants),.
- Prepare of Equipment Needed:.
- It’s 1 of silicone mini muffin mould with 12 compartments.
Top with egg mixture, filling cups three-fourths full. Press a slice of ham into each cup of the muffin tin, arranging the edges to form a ham cup. In a mixing bowl, combine the eggs, egg whites, milk, salt and pepper and whisk together until yolks and whites are fully combined and beaten. If using ham slices, spray muffin tin with non cook spray and place one piece of ham in each well to form a bowl.
Mini Ham, Egg & Veg Cups step by step
- Preheat the oven to 180 (fan). Spray oil into each section of the silicone mould. In a bowl with the beaten egg, add a good dash of milk, season with parsley, salt and pepper. Mix together..
- Line each muffin mould with a slice of wafer thin ham. Cover any little gaps with extra torn off pieces. Try not to overlap the ham over the top too much as it'll burn when baking..
- Add a couple of little pieces of spring onion, pepper and tomato into each mould opening. Carefully spoon in the egg mixture into each hold of the mould until it reaches the top rim..
- If there's any remaining pieces of veg place them into the holes on top of the egg mixture. Bake on a tray in the oven for 20-25 minutes until the egg is cooked through. Check on them every 10 mins to ensure they're not catching. Remove from the oven and leave to cool for a few minutes before using a small spoon to gently turn them out of the mould..
If using foil muffin liners, spray the insides of the liners with non-stick spray. Can you Freeze Ham and Egg Cups. You can free ham and egg cups. Just allow the Ham and Eggs in a Muffin Tin to cool down slightly then place in single-serve freezer bags, and toss in the freezer. Then grab one or two eggs and put in the fridge the night before or re-heat them straight from the freezer.