low carb open-faced BLT. Low Carb BLT Wraps. by MyFitnessPal's Recipes. Enjoy the flavors of a BLT sans bun with our lettuce wrap version which encases savory bacon in a refreshing blanket of lettuce and tomatoes. For a low-carb BLT you might also like my BLT Lettuce wraps!
So as my way to lighten it up a little bit I make this BLT Sandwich open faced, got rid of the mayo, decreased the amount of bacon, and added the Harissa for a boost of flavor. Learn how to make Open-Faced Fried Egg BLT Sandwiches. Photo: Stephen Devries; Styling: Lindsey Lower. You can have low carb open-faced BLT using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of low carb open-faced BLT
- It’s 3 of tomatoes.
- You need 1 of cucumber.
- Prepare 1 head of lettuce.
- Prepare 6 slice of of bread.
- You need 1 packages of bacon.
- Prepare 6 slice of provolone cheese.
- It’s 1 tbsp of mayonnaise.
How to Make In Your Open Face BLT Sammie. This Keto BLT Dip is the ultimate party and tailgate appetizer! Keto and Low-Carb: This dip is a perfect appetizer choice for those who follow a low-carbohydrate or ketogenic diet. Nut-Free: This recipe does not contain nuts, making it a perfect option for those who cook for or personally have a.
low carb open-faced BLT step by step
- cook bacon and put aside.
- preheat a clean frying pan on low.
- slice tomatoes and cucumbers.
- spread mayonnaise on one side of bread.
- place bread in preheated pan mayonnaise side down later with ingredients, top with slice of cheese.
- cover and cook on low until brad is brown and cheese is melted.
- repeat steps until you complete 6 open faced sandwiches.
Can these low-carb wraps be made ahead? What to serve with low carb sandwich wraps? There's no need to spend a lot of time making lunch. You can just whip up a quick meal by wrapping up your favorite ingredients in a low-carb cheese wrap by Crystal Farms. This delicious open-faced pizza omelet is just the ticket.