Carbonara. Carbonara (Italian: [karboˈnaːra]) is an Italian pasta dish from Rome made with egg, hard cheese, cured pork, and black pepper. Humble ingredients—eggs, noodles, cheese, and pork—combine to create glossy, glorious pasta carbonara. Visualizza altre idee su Parole, Citazioni, Riflessioni.
Carbonara has been the subject of some severe bastardization here in the states, where we regularly eschew Italian tradition in favor of garlic, bacon, and green. Garlic or onion, pecorino or parmesan, bacon or ham, cream or butter – how do you like your carbonara, and what's the secret to getting that perfect consistency? Карбонара — Паста карбонара Паста алла карбона́ра (итал. Pasta alla carbonara) — спагетти с мелкими кусочками гуанчиале (соленой некопченой итальянской свиной щековины), смешанные с соусом из яиц, сыра пармезан и пекорино романо. You can cook Carbonara using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Carbonara
- Prepare of spaghetti (enough for 2ppl).
- Prepare 150 of g/1pack smoked cubed bacon/pancetta affumicata.
- Prepare 2 of eggs beaten.
- Prepare 1 of red onion chopped.
Carbonara is attending Carbonara Festival – Milano at Piazza Città di Lombardia. É quasi tutto pronto per l'inizio di questo weekend milanese all'insegna della Carbonara! Rick Stein's carbonara is made in the traditional Italian way. It is wonderfuly tasty but quick and easy to make. A wonderful dish for Valentine's Day!
Carbonara step by step
- Place your spaghetti into a pan of boiling salted water..
- As soon as spaghetti starts cooking take a frying pan with extra Virgin olive oil on low heat and put in your bacon cook the same time as the spaghetti 2 minutes before spaghetti is ready add your onion..
- Once spaghetti is ready drain out and put into your frying pan with the other ingredients pour your beaten egg (you may also like to add pepper to your egg) Stir all your ingredients together until the egg is cooked..