Super easy bolaanee. An easy recipe for a classic – simple spaghetti bolognese, and it's a fantastic way to sneak veges into dinner! This quick weeknight dinner is a family favourite and is kid friendly! Made with ground beef/mince and only a few other pantry staples, it will become part of your regular rotation!.
This is a stick-to-your-ribs sauce—hearty and filling, it's a one-bowl supper that everyone will love. We Aussies have a thing about shortening words. Pavlova is Pav, afternoon is arvo, mosquitos are mozzies. You can cook Super easy bolaanee using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Super easy bolaanee
- Prepare 1 box of Garlic and cheese flavor instant mashed potatoes.
- You need 1 dozen of Egg roll wraps.
- Prepare 1 pints of Oil to fry.
- It’s 1 bunch of Butter.
- It’s 1 cup of Milk.
Sharon is Shazz, Nagisa is Nagi (that's yours truly). So it is thoroughly Aussie to shorten Spaghetti Bolognese to Spag Bol!. And here she is – my Spag Bol. Tired of chopping and chopping all the veggies for recipes??
Super easy bolaanee step by step
- Prepare instant mashed potatoes with the milk and butter as per the instructions on the box.
- Separate and cut the egg roll wrappers in 2 x 2 squares.
- Stuff with a tea spoon the little squares with the mashed potatoes, fold them making small triangles, sealing the boarders with a fork..
- Heat the oil in the deep fryer and fry them..
Here is a super easy way to shred/chop all of the veggies for this scrumptious Bolognese Sauce!! In a large skillet heat the olive oil. I spent a lot of time looking through recipes for a decent yet easy Bolognse sauce. I ended up fusing a few of them together. The longest amount of time is the wait time for the sauce to simmer and blend.