Creamy Paalak Paneer. Smooth creamy palak paneer made with fresh spinach leaves, paneer, onions, herbs and spices. One of the most loved recipes in my family and I hope it become yours too. Someone had ordered palak paneer, aloo ghobi and shish kabobs among other It's pretty easy once you've figured it out.
Paneer (Indian cottage cheese) is cooked with spinach and spices in this creamy and flavorful curry. A delicious & lip smacking combination of spinach, cottage cheese, spices & fresh cream. Best to have along with butter naan or jeera pulao🤤😍. You can have Creamy Paalak Paneer using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy Paalak Paneer
- It’s 100 gm of Paalak.
- You need of Paneer 50 gms cut into pieces.
- You need 1/2 cup of Corn boiled.
- Prepare of For Masaala —onion 1 tomato 1.
- Prepare of Garlic cloves 4.
- Prepare of Ginger 1 ".
- You need 5 of Cashews soaked in water.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Dhania pdr.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Jeera pdr.
- You need 2 of elaichi.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Ghee.
- Prepare 1 glass of Water.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Sugar.
- Prepare of Fresh cream1tbsp.
Palak Paneer is creamy spinach dish with paneer. This is a popular dish with youngsters and served in every indian resturant. green coloured palak curry is palak paneer with paneer cubes, garam masala and other spices. i have always been a huge fan of paneer recipes and especially to the north. Palak paneer is a popular north Indian side dish for flat breads. To prepare a perfect green palak paneer, we must take care to retain the green colour of the palak, also it.
Creamy Paalak Paneer step by step
- Grind all the masaala ingredients..
- Boil cleaned paalak in water without lid for 5 mts..
- Seive it. When cool grind it..
- Heat ghee in kadhai.Add ground masaala.Saute it turns till pink in colour..
- Now add paneer.Saute it with bhuna masaalas.Now add ground paalak,salt and sugar.Add boiled corn also. Boil for five minutes more. Take out in a serving bowl..
- Garnish with fresh cream. Creamy paalak paneer is ready to serve..
This healthy palak paneer is low-calorie and low in fat! So creamy, spicy, and full of Healthy Palak Paneer. It's coincidentally also the ugly duckling of all food that ever existed. Palak Paneer – a smooth and creamy spinach sauce infused with Indian spices becomes a delicious base for pan-seared paneer. Paalak paneer or paneer cooked with spinach puree along with a choice of spices, cream and garlic paste.