crispy chicken tenders. Crispy Chicken Tenders marinaded in buttermilk then fried (or oven baked!) golden brown are juicy and flavorful with southern seasonings. We love recreating fun family favorite American restaurant meals at home and these tenders are great served with Cole Slaw, Baked Beans my famous Baked Mac and Cheese and Macaroni Salad. So this is how I make baked crumbed chicken.
Coated in a golden parmesan Panko crumb creates an addictive crunch! Succulent, juicy oven fried Chicken Tenders dipped in honey mustard sauce are popular with kids, adults, and make the perfect finger food. No mess… no fuss, with an irresistible golden crumb! You can cook crispy chicken tenders using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of crispy chicken tenders
- Prepare 2 cup of flour.
- You need 1 cup of martha white self rising white corn meal.
- You need 1/4 cup of worchesters sauce.
- You need 1 lb of fresh chicken tenders.
- It’s 2 dash of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 dash of zatarains creole seasoning.
- It’s 2 dash of big and zesty creole seasoning.
- Prepare 4 dash of parsley.
Everybody loves crispy and moist chicken tenders; even picky kids love them. But this traditional "kid food" is loved by most adults, too. Plus, they are a top seller at every fast-food drive-thru country. There is a reason everybody loves them.
crispy chicken tenders step by step
- wash off tenders well.
- pour worchesters sauce on chicken tenders.
- sprinkle dashes of parsley, garlic powder, and both creole seasonings..
- refrigerate for at least an hour.
- put 2 cups of flour and 1 cup of martha white self rising corn meal white in a bag and mix..
- add chicken tenders to bag and shake..
- put chicken tenders in deep fryer for 6-8 minutes. Oil should be 360°F no higher than 374°F..
They are convenient and taste great. Dip a few pieces of chicken at a time in buttermilk mixture, then place in bag; seal and shake to coat. These crispy Air Fryer Chicken Tenders are golden and juicy, so easy to make and perfect for weeknight cooking! I made these tasty chicken strips the other night for dinner along with some orzo with zucchini and tomatoes, and my family loved them! They are super easy and quick for weeknight meals.