Hot Buffalo/Lemon Pepper/Barbecue CHICKEN WINGS. When they are done frying, choose to mix either with the hot sauce or lemon pepper seasoning. Grilled chicken wings can't get much better than these tasty lemon pepper marinated wings. First, chicken wings and drumettes are marinated overnight in an easy lemon pepper marinade.
This is an easy to make and follow recipe with great flavor. These wings can be made in either. Toss the wings with a little neutral oil to keep them from sticking. You can cook Hot Buffalo/Lemon Pepper/Barbecue CHICKEN WINGS using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hot Buffalo/Lemon Pepper/Barbecue CHICKEN WINGS
- You need of Ingredients.
- You need 1 of conventional oven.
- Prepare 1 of deep fryer.
- Prepare 1 bunch of of chicken wings.
- It’s 2 of bowls.
- You need 1 of oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of red hot buffalo sauce.
- It’s 1 stick of of butter.
- Prepare 1 of lemon pepper seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of any kind of barbecue sauce.
Leave one side of the grill cooler for indirect cooking. Put the wings on the cool side of the. For the wings: In a small bowl, mix together baking powder, Kosher salt, and black pepper. Place wings in a large bowl and sprinkle in spice mixture, tossing to evenly coat, until liberally seasoned.
Hot Buffalo/Lemon Pepper/Barbecue CHICKEN WINGS instructions
- Defrost your chicken wings and separate a few for the fryer and the oven.
- Pour some oil in your deep fryer and set to 400°f. Preheat your oven to 450°f.
- Using one bowl microwave your butter on high for 30 sec. and mix well with hot sauce. Grab your second bowl and pour in a couple of tbs of lemon pepper.
- Add some wings to your fryer and fry until wings are lightly brown on the outside. Place a couple of wings on your oven tray and let them cook for 35 min. or until lightly brown..
- When they are done frying, choose to mix either with the hot sauce or lemon pepper seasoning. Once done baking in the oven, spread barbecue sauce all around the wings and put back in the oven for 10 min..
- Once you have the amount of wings to your liking, you are now ready to serve and enjoy!.
Arrange wings in a single layer on wire rack set inside a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil, leaving a little space between each wing. Forget barbecue, buffalo and honey garlic. Smith's Healthy Buffalo Wings The Dr. Baked BBQ Chicken Wings Nutritious Eats. lemon pepper, barbecue sauce, chicken wingettes, garlic powder. How to make Lemon Pepper wings!