KETO Kaiser Rolls. Twice as much protein & fibre As Kaiser Rolls or Hamburger Buns these low carb buns are delicious. Below is the recipe with some pictures of the process. Perfectly made those Low Carb and Keto Fiber Bread Rolls Recipe are extremely delicious and irresistible to make.
Mini sandwiches of smoked chicken, emmental (Swiss) cheese and a slather of real Dijon mustard with a leaf of red butter lettuce. What makes these dinner rolls very different from the standard keto fare is the smell and taste and texture of a 'bread' baked with yeast (although the bulk of the leavening action comes from the beaten egg white and baking powder). The baking time for these is something I'd encourage you to play with. You can cook KETO Kaiser Rolls using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of KETO Kaiser Rolls
- You need 7 of eggs.
- You need 1 stick of melted real butter.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese (reserve 1/3 cup for topping).
- It’s 2 cups of almond flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of xantham gum.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 12 tsp of parsley flakes (topper).
These Keto dinner rolls can be eaten by themselves, or used as anything from hamburger buns to mini pizza crusts! What really made the difference for me was the type of almond flour I used. I've tried so many different brands, but I'm so happy with my new favorite ( King Arthur Almond Flour ). She develops and tests low carb and keto recipes in her California home.
KETO Kaiser Rolls instructions
- Melt butter, add eggs to large bowl and whip on high for 2 to 3 minutes. Add butter, blend again. Add dry ingredients directly to wet batter bowl, excluding parsley flakes, and blend on low till very thick. Add 2/3 cup of cheddar cheese and blend into batter..
- Line Cookie sheet with parchment paper. Use 1/2 cup of batter per roll and dollop onto tray, forming your rolls shape. Sprinkle with shredded cheese and parsley flakes..
- Bake in preheated 350°oven till done approx 18 to 20 minutes..
Kim shares delicious low carb and keto recipes no one would believe are sugar-free. And spray with the nonstick cooking spray every time in between pressing the dough down because the dough is sticky and will pull the design out if you don't. They are a softer, fluffier bread than the rye-heavy German. Mark is a Keto Diet blogger, author, and coach, helping people all over the world reach their individual weight-loss goals. As a day-job, he works as an executive in the global electronics.